*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/984473-The-Anunnaki-and-Creation-of-Artificial-Intelligence
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#984473 added May 28, 2020 at 9:02pm
Restrictions: None
The Anunnaki and Creation of Artificial Intelligence
The Sumerian Civilization is as far back as we can go in history and find a written record of what went on. Their cuneiform tablets record a wide range of activities about daily live, culture and their historical origins.

When the tablets were first unearthed, they were often part of libraries, but their script pervaded the culture and extended into artworks, business records, matters of state and most importantly HISTORY.

It is the historical context that makes them so interesting. First off they predate everything else. Stories in the Bible have their roots in Sumerian culture. Biblical figures resided in cities from this time. Events such as the "Flood" are related in considerable detail inside a context of what happened leading up to and continuing after the deluge. However, it isn't the biblical references that make the tablets so fascinating but rather their attribution to "The Sky People" as those beings who first visited Earth and established civilization. This is truly astonishing!

To the early scholars, of the 1800s, who labored to translate these texts, we owe a deep debt of gratitude. However, these academicians didn't have the same perspective we have today. They attributed the historical narrative to mythology, rather than actual events. It took more contemporary scholars, who lived to see spaceflight, computers, and breakthroughs in medical science to realize that this was not the stuff of legend, but rather, the story of visitors from an advanced civilization.

These were the Anunnaki who came to Earth looking for gold. They needed a workforce so they "Genetically Engineered" hominids. They did this by donating some of their own DNA and manipulating the result.

Now I'm not trying to persuade anyone to the validity of Zecharia Sitchin's work. If you want to learn more you can read his six books. He was a brilliant researcher and gifted translator, with a connectional mind. If you have more interest read M.J. Evan's, Ph.D, book, Zecharia Sitchin and the Extraterrestrial Origns of Humanity. It provides a good summary and overview.

What I'm really interested in, is a supposition. I'll ASSUME that Sitchin's claim is true, and that what the tablets reveal is not mythology but historical truth. As I'll show in future blogs, this operative premise has profound implications, particularly in the field of Artificial Intelligence.

I need to get this down before I forget... I dreamed it last night and struggled to retain enough of the thread to relate it to my wife.

Anyway I was talking about the Anunnaki and made a connection about some of the stuff I have been listening to on the Internet, as it relates to Artificial Intelligence.

The claim is that mankind got jump started and bi-passed many millenniums of evolution

..."Those from heaven to earth came in search of gold." It was found in abundance, in South Africa. The Anunnaki followers of Enki, their leader, had to toil in the mines. After awhile this mining became so onerous, the miners rebelled. Work came to a halt. The Earth mission was in jeaprody. A solution had to be found.

"Then the Nefilim chief scientist came up with a solution. He said, "We can create a primitive worker, a Lula-amelu, somebody who will do this work for us. The Anunnaki Leadership Council said to him, "How will you create such a thing?" Enki, their Leader, said that, and this is a quote from the text, "This being already exists. All that we have to do is put our mark on it." Then the text, in great detail, described the process whose modern parallel is test-tube babies. They co-mingled the genes of one of their young males with the eggs of an ape woman... and after mixing the two, re-implanted fertilized eggs in the wombs of some of their own females. (Prologue xvii)"

The science for doing this, while inconceivable a hundred years ago, is by today's standards, commonplace. It's called In-vitro fertilization. If the Anunnaki evolved from a similar genome, then obtaining progeny from the egg of an ape woman is conceivable. However, accomplishing what is claimed, by that process alone is a bit of a stretch. First is not a very sophisticated method for achieving the high end result they were after. This is akin to breeding mules. Second, in order to achieve the product being sought it seems there was more to the process than represented above. What I'm referring to is gene editing using a CRISPER like technology.


© Copyright 2020 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/984473-The-Anunnaki-and-Creation-of-Artificial-Intelligence