*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/984754-Matri-Vani
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#984754 added June 1, 2020 at 8:15am
Restrictions: None
Matri Vani

"If you can give your undivided attention to the Goal and remain concentrated on it with unwavering steadiness, you will hold your ground in spite of everything that may be opposed to it. The kind of world in which one lives and the company one keeps in that particular world will naturally exercise a powerful influence on one's mind and character. When one has entered into close contact with one's real Guru - provided He has let this close relationship be established - then the responsibility for one's actions rests no longer with oneself, for He can do everything. In what manner He may choose to impart His teachings to a particular person - for sometimes a child is taught to walk by catching hold of his hand, at other times by being left to himself - the aim will always and in every case be the same, for the disciple is the Guru's very own. He Himself selects the method by which to draw His children close to Himself, the method that is best suited to each one. Such is His own free and absolute Will. Those who, taking the responsibility upon themselves, wish to judge from their own level, will reap the consequences of their way of proceeding. Quite obviously it is difficult for the ordinary person to understand all matters for he does not know what course of action is right for which purpose. This is why the One appears to him in the guise of disappointment and failure."

© Copyright 2020 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/984754-Matri-Vani