*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/985262-Intolerance
Rated: 18+ · Book · Spiritual · #2170111
This blog contains responses to blog prompts, & thoughts on spiritual or religious themes
#985262 added June 8, 2020 at 9:49pm
Restrictions: None
Intolerance
Kamál (Perfection), 5 Núr (Light) 177 B.E. Monday, June 8, 2020

Day 8 entry for "The Bard's Hall Contest.

The "Blogging Circle of Friends prompt for June 8, 2020 is “In this note that he kept in his personal archives, he wrote a message that still resonates today. ‘Nothing more ugly in the whole wide world than INTOLERANCE (between) Black, white, red, yellow, boy or girl. INTOLERANCE.’” Prince What are your thoughts?

Intolerance, in my opinion, is one of the oldest sins practiced by human beings, and it is becoming more obvious every day that it is a sin. Its roots go deep into the soil of humanity, because it has been with the human race for millennia. It is a sin because it goes against the law of love revealed by every messenger of God. It is one of those sins that many people do not realize is a sin because it is encouraged by family, clerics, and politicians. It does not matter who encourages it or practices it, it is still a sin. It is a sin we all need to ask forgiveness for and root out of our daily life.


"We are bound to you by the strongest ties of love and unity. We long with heart and soul for the day to arrive when the tabernacle of the oneness of humanity will have been raised in the midmost heart of the world and the banner of universal peace unfurled in all regions. The oneness of humanity must therefore be established, that the edifice of universal peace may be raised in turn."
'Abdu'l-Baha1

Intolerance is opposed to the oneness of humanity!
Intolerance is opposed to world peace.


Footnotes
1  Second Tablet to The Hague, 1 July 1920


© Copyright 2020 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/985262-Intolerance