*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/985532-My-Favorite-Quotes
Rated: 18+ · Book · Spiritual · #2170111
This blog contains responses to blog prompts, & thoughts on spiritual or religious themes
#985532 added June 12, 2020 at 5:10pm
Restrictions: None
My Favorite Quotes
Istiqlál (Independence), 9 Núr (Light) 177 B.E. Friday, June 12, 2020

"Question of the Day!
Friday, June 12th: Do you have a favorite quote(s)?
Well, what is it?

Sometimes I have difficulty deciding on my favorite quote, because there are so many quotes from the Sacred Writings of The Bab, Baha'u'llah, and 'Abdu'l-Baha that I like. Today I didn't have any problems deciding on my favorite quotes for this month. When I logged into Facebook, the first quote was posted with a picture, containing the Spanish translation, and the English translation above the picture. After reading and meditating on the first quote, I thought of another quote. The second quote I had to look up on Baha'i Reference Library  . Both quotes can be found in Gleanings from the Writings of Baha'u'llah.


“Know thou of a truth that the worlds of God are countless in their number, and infinite in their range. None can reckon or comprehend them except God, the All-Knowing, the All-Wise.”
Bahá'u'lláh1

"Know thou that every fixed star hath its own planets, and every planet its own creatures, whose number no man can compute."
Bahá’u’lláh23

Day 12 entry for "The Bard's Hall Contest.


Footnotes
1  Gleanings from the Writings of Bahá'u'lláh, LXXIX, p.151
2  Gleanings from the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, LxxxII.
3  https://www.bahai.org/r/070373527


© Copyright 2020 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/985532-My-Favorite-Quotes