*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/986681-EMOTION
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#986681 added June 28, 2020 at 2:53am
Restrictions: None
EMOTION...........

1. " Whenever you FEEL a negative Emotion BE ALONE in a Room and Just SIT DOWN with it and FEEL. Don't Judge it, Criticize it, Intellectualize it, Explain It Away. ALLOW yourself to FEEL the pain. It's OKAY. Accompany it - BREATHE INTO IT - and after a while, You'll feel the anger or fear or sadness LOSE IT'S URGENCY and power. ALLOW God to Tenderly EMBRACE you in your pain. And then, at the Right Time, you can LET GO........."

2. " Hug and kiss whoever Helped Get you - Financially, Mentally, Morally, Emotionally - TO THIS DAY. Parents, Mentors, Friends, Teachers. If you're too uptight to do that, at least do the old handshake thing, but I RECOMMEND a Hug and a kiss. Don't let the Sun go down without saying THANK YOU to Someone, and without admitting to yourself that Absolutely NO ONE Gets This Far ALONE.........."

3. " BEFORE you can Inspire with Emotion, you Must Be SWAMPED WITH IT YOURSELF. Before you can Move Their Tears, YOUR OWN MUST FLOW. To Convince Them, YOU MUST YOURSELF BELIEVE..........."

4. " The Emotion That Beaks your Heart, is Sometimes, The Very One THAT HEALS IT........."

5. " I am NOT a Believer in Love At First Sight. For LOVE, In Its TRUEST FORM, IS NOT the thing of starry-eyed or star-crossed lovers, I Is FAR MORE ORGANIC, Requiring NURTURING AND TIME TO FULLY BLOOM, and, As Such, Seen Best NOT in its callow youth BUT IN ITS WRINKLED MATURITY......." - By Richard Paul Evans
.
AND REMEMBER.....

6. " People Will FORGET what you SAID, People Will FORGET what you DO, but People Will NEVER FORGET How You MADE THEM FEEL........".

COMPLETELY AGREE WITH THAT.......

© Copyright 2020 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/986681-EMOTION