*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/987782-Happy-Endings-Were-Real-and-Wishes
Rated: ASR · Book · Experience · #930898
I am using an old book to do Spiritual Blog and religious entries.
#987782 added July 10, 2020 at 11:19pm
Restrictions: None
Happy Endings Were Real and Wishes
Prompt: Happy endings were real and wishes came true. Write about this from a child's point of view.
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#2159803 by Not Available.


Fireflies were like fairy dust. I love catching fireflies in a jar. I put air holes in the lid and gave them grass to eat. I let them go the next day. I love to watch them light up. As a child, your parents protected you and you enjoyed a summer night. I believed in fairy tales and magic. I wanted to be a Princess and have a pet dragon and fly among the stars on a unicorn. Believing in Santa, the Easter Bunny was fun. I didn't like school but a teacher or two would let us think happy endings were real and wishes came true. I was happy and then you grow up and learn life isn't a fairy tale. I played with Barbie and watched The Flintstones and read children's books. Being a child was fun. Looking at stars. Christmas, the moon and reading The Cat In The Hat made life fun as a kid. We can still have happy endings but we pray and have faith. Childhood prepares us for adulthood. Childhood sure went fast. I cherish the memories.

Our favorite characters from Frozen 2.

© Copyright 2020 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/987782-Happy-Endings-Were-Real-and-Wishes