*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/987992
Rated: ASR · Book · Experience · #930898
I am using an old book to do Spiritual Blog and religious entries.
#987992 added July 12, 2020 at 9:44pm
Restrictions: None
Heroes
Prompt: Write about heroes, fictional or real.

I love Luke Skywalker. I am a big Star Wars Fan. I adore the battle scenes and all the characters. Chewbecca, Hans Solo and Princess Leia. I even had a soft spot for Darth Vadar and his mean grandson and he saved Rey's life. The new heroes are cool but I started with Luke and the original heroes of Star Wars and they are my favorite heroes. Batman, too. I love the Batmobile and all the cool things he did.

Real heroes. All the doctors and nurses dealing with the virus. I used to be a QMA which is next to a LPN. I was nervous about diseases and now this new virus, well, I am glad I am retired. I couldn't do it. I don't go out much as it is. I admire the nurses and doctors. I would like to say scientists but until, they find a cure or a vaccine, I will save my praise for them later.

Firemen. My house burned down and the firemen save a lot of my dolls from my Doll Room. 9-11 heroes. They were great at putting out the fires and helping people. I give a shout out to the dogs who helped.

Animal rescuers. I love people who save abused animals and they are caring and so kind hearted. They are heroes.

A hero is anyone who helps his fellow man and cares about us all. They have my respect and admiration.

Beautiful picture of Audrey Hepburn in My Fair Lady.

© Copyright 2020 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/987992