*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/988226-Laughter-is-still-the-best-medicine
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#988226 added July 15, 2020 at 9:46am
Restrictions: None
Laughter is still the best medicine
Describe your sense of humor. Is it dark, sarcastic, slapstick, silly, or something else? Do you have any favorite comedians? What always makes you laugh?


signature dancing owl *Clef*


Quote: The art of medicine consists of amusing the patient while nature cures the disease.
VOLTAIRE https://www.goalcast.com/2019/10/16/quotes-about-laughter/

MY LAUGHTER


Description: sometimes it's sarcastic, sometimes dark, sometimes silly. I just usually burst out laughing at something that strikes me a completely unusual or impossible to happen.

I often see animals do something that seems out of character or not relevant. We have a squirrel that comes up on the porch, when I go out on purpose to chase it away it sits on the roof and screeches. It thinks it owns our house. It's from a clan that actually got into the house and made a winter nest. We chased it out and sealed up the place it was coming into as soon as spring hit. Plus, the cats are hunting squirrels and chipmunks that come onto the balcony. They have caught and killed some of them. So, it makes me laugh to see it scolding me for chasing it away from a place that is dangerous for it to be.

"America's Funniest Home Videos" can be funny. Some of the things on it make me laugh and some make me worry if people or animals got hurt.

We watch "Home Improvement sometimes" some of the things they do or say are extremely absurd and I laugh at them.

I see things online that strike me as irrelevant and are funny. Laughter isn't something I plan it's something different that jumps out at me that makes me laugh.


THE END
*UmbrellaW*

*Monster3*










apondia#1781748






© Copyright 2020 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/988226-Laughter-is-still-the-best-medicine