*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/988132-Travel
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#988132 added July 14, 2020 at 10:31am
Restrictions: None
Travel
If you won a free trip to any foreign country, all expenses paid in your own private jet and had the time to go (and there were no travel restrictions due to a global pandemic *Pthb*), what is the first foreign country you would visit? Who would you bring with you? What would you spend your time doing?


Fairy playing a flute *Fairy3*


Quote:“Do what you feel in your heart to be right, for you’ll be criticized anyway.”
-Eleanor Roosevelt https://www.lifehack.org/articles/lifestyle/30-the-best-quotes-ever.html

Travel?


Because of the way the prompt is written I would have to say Israel. I would really enjoy taking a language course in Israel. Of course, if I went there I would like to see the sea of Galilee. And, I would have to visit all the places other vacationers go there to see.

Who to bring? My daughter or one of my granddaughters. They are young enough to appreciate mobility of travel.

But, I am not free to leave the country now and don't wish to be free of restrictions on my travel abilities.

There are other countries I would like to meander around, England, Brazil, and Australia come to mind. But, only if the world were less a time bomb trying to find a way to explode.

I really don't have any real urge to travel. I think instinctively, I know I'm safer right where I am now. Routine can be irritating. However, there is a peacefulness in routine that can be relied upon to keep one busy.

I have 3 cats, 1 dog, and 2 parrots. I don't want anything to happen to them. I have to be here to take care of them. Also, going on a trip is someone else's dream. I don't want my body to be used to satisfy someone else's ideas about how I should be living. This isn't part of the prompt. But, there are no coincidences and lately I've had more than one suggestion about leaving.

Summer moves on and I'm making progress toward winter. Be Safe.

*Home* is where the heart is.




© Copyright 2020 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/988132-Travel