*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/988451-A-Powerful-letter
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#988451 added July 18, 2020 at 1:40am
Restrictions: None
A Powerful letter

"Dear Mr. Rahul Gandhi,

Millions of people follow Narendra Modi as their leader. They accept him as their role model.
How many people in our Country consider you, Rahul Gandhi, as their role model?

The Country which doesn’t want to be recognised as dynastic followers, elected Narendra Modi, but you represent the same dynasty which was rejected by the people. Apart from having a Gandhi tag, what is your achievement in any sphere of life? In fact, the masses have been deceived for too long - remind us - what exactly did you achieve?

Every year Narendra Modi, on his birthday, meets his mother and she gifts him with a copy of the Bhagvad Gita, as an indication to follow the right path.
What does your mother do?

Narendra Modi, when he entered the Parliament for the first time, touched the floor of the House, and called it *the Temple of Democracy*. Do you also consider the same? Have you *ever* respected the Parliament this way?

After becoming PM, when he resigned as the Chief Minister of Gujarat, he donated Rs.21,00,000 of his salary amount to the Children's Education Fund, for the children of Government employees.
Have you ever contributed anything to the country Rahul?

Under PM Modi's leadership - in a span of 4 years -+ 600 terrorists have been eliminated.
How many terrorists were killed when your Government was in power?

Since Independence, more than 30% of poor people could not get a Cooking Gas connection, but in a span of 4 years Modi has given Cooking Gas connections to over 50 million people. Same on electricity supply to villages.
Why could your Congress Government not do it while in power?

Modi doesn’t entertain any family favours or nepotism, but your family has dominated the entire party and considers the party as their
personal property. Why? How did Robert Vadra get so many favours when your government was in power?

The Doklam issue did not start after PM Modi's Government came to power. It started many years ago, when your Government was in power. It's PM Modi who made the Chinese withdraw their troops.
Were you and *are you* capable of doing that?

During a span of 4 years, there isn’t one corruption case against PM Modi or his Government.
Can you show any period during over six decades (60 years) of Congress Government when there was no corruption? No!

You and your party people mock PM Modi as chaiwala. He accepts that he sold tea. We do not consider anything wrong with that and with earning an honest living.
Can you accept what you sold, and tell us if/what have you done to earn an honest living?

Narendra Modi travels to different countries for the benefit of the Nation.
Can you tell us for whose benefit do you go abroad?

PM Modi cleared OROP for soldiers, he got bulletproof jackets, helmets & other safety/professional equipment for our soldiers. What did your Government ever do for them?

He included more than 300 million people into *Jan Dhan Yojana* within 3 years. Why wasn’t it possible during your party's 10 years rule?

In order to save the girl child, PM Modi started *"Beti Bachao, Beti Padao"* Campaign.
What has the congress (you) done to save the girl child in the country Rahul?

Mr Modi started *MUDRA Life insurance* schemes, which are benefiting tens of millions of people in the Country. How many schemes did the congress bring during 10 years for benefit of the people of this Country?

Modi took a brave decision to conduct surgical strikes in Pakistan, Burma and Bhutan to protect our borders. What did your party do to protect our borders during Congress Government?

Appreciating PM Modi’s work and leadership, he was invited by US, Britain, Australia, Canada, Bhutan, Srilanka, Afghanistan, Nepal and Japan to address their Parliament. How many countries invited you when you were in Government?

In just 4 years, PM Modi became the most influential person in the World and was named *"Times Person of the World"*. You are in politics since 2004. What have you achieved so far?

Narendra Modi, in front of 22,000 people in Madison Square Garden, New York, declared that *we are not a Nation of beggars and snake charmers, but a Nation of rulers*.
Do you have the guts and spine to praise our Nation like that Rahul? Congress Govt. run by your family since independence was always busy in saying *"Gareebi hatav" & was always successful in proving our India is a very poor country*. Did your Govt. ever try to improve our nations pride & impression abroad? *How could Modoji bring that change in just 4 years inspite of your non cooperations in every field to pull him down*.

PM Modi works for 18 hours a day. He sleeps on flights to save time and money.
How many hours do you work for the country Rahul?

PM Modi has no strong political background. With sheer hard work and commitment, and dedication, he became the Prime Minister of the Country.
Are you capable of relinquishing the Gandhi tag and achieving something with your capabilities and hard work?

At the age of 18 years, Modi left his house and joined RSS, to serve the Country.
What were you doing at the age of 18 Rahul Gandhi?

Every citizen of this country would dream to achieve something like PM Modi.
How many would want to follow you and become like you?

It is *not just the Gandhi tag that is required to run this country* Rahul, but a person who can show the will and commitment to take the country forward.


© Copyright 2020 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/988451-A-Powerful-letter