*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/988773-Waking-up-with-scriptures-or-verses-of-poems-on-my-mind
Rated: 18+ · Book · Spiritual · #2170111
This blog contains responses to blog prompts, & thoughts on spiritual or religious themes
#988773 added July 21, 2020 at 2:48pm
Restrictions: None
Waking up with scriptures or verses of poems on my mind
Fidal (Grace), 10 Kalimat (Words) 177 B.E. - Tuesday, July 21, 2020

GROUP
Blogging Circle of Friends   (E)
A group for WDC bloggers.
#1901868 by Lyn's a sly fox

DAY 2804: Write about a strange experience that you've had - one that can't be explained rationally.

I'm not sure if this qualifies as a strange experience or if it's a normal experience that happens to other people all the time. I know it happens to me quite often. In fact, it happened again this morning. It could be that it's just the residue of a dream I had before waking up. Anyway it concerns verses of scripture or lines of poetry that run through my mind. This morning, it was a scripture verse about Progressive Revelation. The verse is still running through my mind, and it will be on my mind for the rest of the day.


"...This is the changeless Faith of God, eternal in the past, eternal in the future..."
Baha'u'llah12

Progressive Revelation is the concept that God never leaves humanity without spiritual guidance. Throughout the ages God has sent Divine Prophets or Manifestations3 to guide the human race on its next stage of spiritual evolution. Each of these Manifestations have come at the point in history they were most needed--when Divine Light was hidden by the veils of materialism, superstitions, and dogma. Each one had a specific mission, and reflected the Holy Spirit's Light to humanity. Each one foretold the arrival of a Manifestation who would bring peace and unity to Earth.

Some of the Divine Manifestation God has sent are, Moses, Zoroaster, Krishna, Buddha, Muhammad, Christ, and--God's latest's Manifestations--The Bab, and Baha'u'llah. Baha'is belief that Baha'u'llah is the one foretold by other other Manifestations to bring unity and peace to Earth and humanity.

Footnotes
1  The Kitáb-i-Aqdas
2  https://www.bahai.org/r/912049805
3  Those of manifest the attributes of God to humanity.


© Copyright 2020 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/988773-Waking-up-with-scriptures-or-verses-of-poems-on-my-mind