*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/989575-Friday-Polar-Pop-Revelations
Rated: GC · Book · Comedy · #2174505
It was common knowledge, but most people didn't know it.
#989575 added August 1, 2020 at 7:13pm
Restrictions: None
Friday Polar Pop Revelations.


I always wake up with a thirst for Coca~Cola.
I had a delightful dream about Dana Perino.
She was dressed as Alice in Wonderland.
Her dog Jasper was serving her tea at the Mad Hatter's unbirthday party.
Greg Gutfeld was the dower mouse.
He was nibbling pieces from a large mushroom Dana was seated on.
The Walrus, Cenk Uygur, harumphed, "Is that free food?"

Anna Kasparian was a naked white rabbit.
"Why don't we have free healthcare in a pandemic?" the March Hair queried nervously.
Dana pulled a long toadstool from under her mushroom chair, "It's too expensive."
Alice in Wonderland rolled the tip of the toadstool over her tongue and lips.
"WE SPEND MORE ON THE MILTARY!" Anna screamed and squeezed a carrot up her tail.
Dana chuckled, "We need the military. Civilians are expendable."
Alice in Wonderland gyrated on the toadstool as it entered her nickers.

Jessie Waters, the Mad Hatter, gently kissed Alice on her ruby lips.
"A country is a corporation. Were all in this together." the Mad Hatter decreed.
Jessie slowly slipped his laddy between Dana's ruby lips.
Alice in Wonderland was riding her mushroom like a pony and eagerly accepted it.
"Our country is for the people, who have a right to liberty and justice for all!"
Anna brushed her bunny ears with her rabbit paws, "May I have some of the Hatter's sausage?"
Laura Ingrams cackled, "Just grab it! You'd give citizenship to anyone who can crawl across our borders!"

The Walrus harumphed, "You adopted a Guatemalan girl. Isn't that a dream baby?"
"I want walrus in my mock turtle soup." Laura the Lizard hissed.
Dana's nickers were dripping wet with her cream.
The Lizard licked the cream dripping off the mushroom, "Trickle-down economics."
Jasper barked as he joined in on licking Dana's nickers.
Betty Page cracks her riding crop across Anna's bunny tail.
Betty, the Red Queen, growls, "There will be no mob rule in Wonderland!"


Reflections~How many shall it be said, "They labored in vain."


Vertago

777
999
© Copyright 2020 bob county (UN: muzzy43 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bob county has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/989575-Friday-Polar-Pop-Revelations