*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/991165-Break-Down
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#991165 added August 19, 2020 at 11:36am
Restrictions: None
Break Down
BCoF: BCoF There's some interesting people from Lesotho. Pretend you're interviewing one of them, what questions would you ask? Give us at least 7 good questions. Don't forget to mention how you handled the unexpected adventure after the vehicle broke down. Improvisation time.

http://countrylicious.com/lesotho/famous-people


signature dancing owl *Clef*

We spent our evening conversing and learning about the local culture while we waited for our car to be fixed.

I asked the family how life had changed because of the Katse Dam. I was told that King Letsie III with Nelson Mandela was helping the entire African continent to stabilize with their ongoing out going personalities.

Please tell me about King Letsie III? The king has a very extensive education. He has a bachelors degree in law. He studied legal studies in G.B. he took a diploma in Agriculture Economics with Wye college. He has used his knowledge to resolve and eliminate malnutrition in the country. His efforts have extended to the African continent. The irrigation and financial success of the Katse Dam is part of this effort.

So, the effort to promote trout raising is also an economic success? Yes. Most certainly. It also plays a role in the King's effort to teach the country about eating habits as they relate to health.

I asked questions about recreation for the family. we had an in depth discussion about actors and actresses. Desmonde Dube was mentioned for his role in "The Number 1 Ladies Detective series. This is a series that is in great demand.

We discussed the Olympics because I wanted to know if they send athletes? Lesotho has a good runner, Mosito Lahata.

Our friend brought out a lesiba. I had asked if he knew of this folk instrument? We were talking about musicians and he was able to demonstrate this homemade instrument.

I asked him if he knew about the manokhorang instrument? This is the one I saw being played by a young man when we visited the 13 churches. He said he did not have any experience with this instrument but he had a friend who played one.

I learned a lot from this night time visit. Indepth things I might not have known about if the auto did not break down.

Merit Badge in Blog Camping
[Click For More Info]

Traveling with you in Europe was so much fun, hope you join us again next August! Until then, we hope all your blogging experiences inspire you equally as much!

Lyn and Norb




© Copyright 2020 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/991165-Break-Down