*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/991224-The-enchantment-of-Mjolnir-is-it-real
Rated: GC · Book · Comedy · #2174505
It was common knowledge, but most people didn't know it.
#991224 added August 20, 2020 at 12:10pm
Restrictions: None
The enchantment of Mjolnir is it real?



Muzzy snoozes by his window.
There is a knock on the windowpane.
Muzzy looks up groggy, "Zack?"
His neighbor Zack is holding a hammer.
"I've finished my bomb shelter." Zack states.
Zack has a big toothy smile.

"Is that your Mjolnir?" Muzzy returns the smile.
"What?" Zach makes a quizzical expression, "You wanna see?"
Zack points to the mound in the woods, "It used to be a school bus."
Muzzy signs and shakes his head slowly, "I'm trying not to get COVID."
"I see you shopping at Walmart. Come on!" Zack taps some more on the window.

"Zack, do you still believe the world is flat and 6 thousand years old?"
Muzzy queried.
"Yeah. Dinosaurs are fake! The globalists want us to replace God with big government."
Zack took a bite out of an apple.
"Zack remember the time you tried to jump off the barn roof?" Muzzy looks at his laptop.
"I believe in the power of miracles! Jesus told me I could fly!" Zack slapped his hammer.
Muzzy took his glasses off and cleaned them, "You were taken to a hospital for mental care."

"When the zombie apocalypse happens, your welcome to join me in the bomb shelter."
Zack waves to Muzzy as he bicycles off down the dirt road.
Muzzy can see the assault rifle strapped to Zack's back.
He phones the police, who inform Muzzy that Zack can own an assault rifle.


Life is good?


^^
V

© Copyright 2020 bob county (UN: muzzy43 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bob county has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/991224-The-enchantment-of-Mjolnir-is-it-real