*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
6
7
8
12
15
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/991481-Know-your-feelings
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#991481 added August 24, 2020 at 11:04am
Restrictions: None
Know your feelings
Only what you can know by feeling-sensing directly is real. Thoughts-concepts are just that, they are not reality.
The life of the spirit is the life that lives exclusively in the present, here and now, nowhere in the past or future.

The knowledge you get from meditating is so direct and simple, you need not philosophize nor analyze to know it.
It just is, you just know.

People think they know themselves well but this is not true; what they know is a lot 'about' themselves. If you really know your own mind the greed, the delusion, the anger, the unwholesomeness that drives the mind, then these will slowly decrease.

When you understand your mind you are no longer at its mercy. Then you truly find lasting happiness; you know how to keep yourself happy.
You will be able to see how the mind creates its own problems and unhappiness.

It is necessary to just look and know the state of the mind. There is no need to correct, or change, or control the mind, just know what it really is.

Know your feelings, how a mind state affects you and without thinking further on the subject, just know what you can experience directly, i.e. the feeling of anger or doubt, disgust. And when the feeling decreases see how the state of the mind has changed.

There is no need to justify or stop what you are feeling. (What you can sense and know directly).
Thoughts are merely your assumptions not what you know really or directly.


© Copyright 2020 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/991481-Know-your-feelings