*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
5
11
12
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/992032-Happy-20th-and-Who
by Joy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #2003843
Second blog -- answers to an ocean of prompts
#992032 added September 1, 2020 at 10:53am
Restrictions: None
Happy 20th and Who?
For "Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise

Prompt: Tommy Orange says in There There, “Numbers are consistent. You can count on them.”
What do you think of number 20, the now-age of WdC?


===

Numerologists think number 20 symbolizes spirituality. If you are 20 or you keep seeing the number 20 all around you, it may mean your spiritual journey has begun.

Does that mean Writing.com has begun its spiritual journey? I thought it was doing just perfect before, but let’s find out what else it can accomplish. Let’s watch the site and ourselves really closely.

On the other hand, what about 2020? Does it mean a double dose of spirituality went to this year’s head? Those who know these matters claim that religious/spiritual and somewhat divine people who have risen up and have achieved some success are the ones who may likely fall? Remember the fallen angel?

In which case, I am going to stick with the lone 20 of WdC. I predict there is even more success in front of our community, with love, harmony, and superior writing, waiting to be explored and experienced.

Happy 20th Birthday, WdC!







*FlowerV* *FlowerV* *FlowerV* *FlowerV* *FlowerV* *FlowerV* *FlowerV* *FlowerV* *FlowerV*



For: "Space Blog

From: ruwth ’s "The Pressure Is On . . .
“Who are you?”


===

I think there is a song “Who are you?” by Who, which I am dubious about its lyrics, that is the choice of words in it.

Truth be told, I believe this is an esoteric question to which very few if any know the full answer.

If asked, “Who are you?” I would probably tell you my name, my age, my ss number (well, just maybe), the kind of family I have, my education, my job status or the lack of it, my height, weight, medical conditions, lifestyle, etc. Some of my answers would keep changing though, like my weight, my likes and dislikes, where I live etc.

A person, take me for example, may have so much more (or less) to her than what she sees in herself. How I would describe myself, as to what I believe and do or what my goals are, are only for the moment. My own description of me wouldn’t be correct and it could change. For that reason, I wouldn’t bet a penny on it. You shouldn't either.

So, to the question of “Who are you?” I answer with my own question. “Who am I? You tell me!”



© Copyright 2020 Joy (UN: joycag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/992032-Happy-20th-and-Who