*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/992614-Blossom
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#992614 added September 7, 2020 at 3:09am
Restrictions: None
Blossom
Late that same evening, there was a very special moment for me. I stood behind a trellised window, which looked out over the temples. Mataji stood between them and, for a short while, all the people who had surrounded Her receded far back. My memory shows Her to me standing there all by Herself.
I raised my folded hands to bid goodbye to Her.

From my prison (behind the latticed window) my greeting went out and upwards to Her freedom. She lifted Her folded hands in response and simultaneously sent a veritable torrent of joy right into the core of my heart. This instant lay outside of time. I felt this with every fiber of my being: here nothing was threatened with transitoriness!

Since then in more than one crisis it has become clear to me how much I owe to Mataji. Just like everyone else I see the danger but quite contrary to my attitude in other crises hitherto, I do not feel afraid. Perhaps I have grasped not with my mind but with my whole being that even the cruelest outer destruction does not touch that which we ARE in Reality.

There is a Zen Buddhist saying: "When an Enlightened one touches a dry twig, it begins to blossom.........."


© Copyright 2020 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/992614-Blossom