*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/993254-June-18-2022
Rated: XGC · Book · Crime/Gangster · #2232041
The journal of a Psychopath and his journey to the life of a Serial Killer.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#993254 added September 29, 2020 at 12:57am
Restrictions: None
June 18, 2022
The funeral for the fat bastard was today...

There were more people there then I expected. I guess some people actually wanted to see if he was really dead. Totally surprising that a fake whore called mother showed up. I don't know how she found out about it, but she gave me some phony ass hug, and my whole body just cringed under her touch. She even spoke how the fat bastard was once a good and kind man who deserved such a long life. I almost choked.

How can anyone be so fake???

A few other people spoke about how great of a man he was. I sat there in the front row, really just trying not to fall asleep. It was so hard trying to fake being actually sad when I was bored out of my mind. I did look around, and it did look like quite a few people did look as bored as I did. After the service, everyone just went their own ways. The whore did try to speak to me. I ignored her and left. I'll get the fat bastards ashes from there later this week.


Two guys in black suits showed up this afternoon, and imminently I thought, oh shit, I was in trouble for something. As it turns out, they were just there to inform me that the fat bastard had life insurance through work, and I was the beneficiary. Five hundred thousand worth of life insurance. Wow. The fat bastard dead, and now I'm getting money for literally killing him off?

Wow...

This was fucking amazing!!!

So I filled out all the forms. They said the money would be deposited in my account in a few days...

Wow...

I was in shock. I thought about all the things I could do with that money like I could fix up this crap house and make it actually liveable for me. Last night I gave the living room a deep clean and got rid of all the fat bastards empty beer bottles, overflowing ashtrays, and garbage. It didn't look to bad in there. I sat in his chair, and wow, did I feel this rush of energy flow through me. It was like this is where it happened. This is the chair where I made his life come to an end. I still wish I burnt the fat bastard alive or even gutted him like a stuffed pig...

Oh, well, maybe next time...

What am I thinking, there won't be the next time. There a feeling in me that says there will be one, though.

I can't think like this.

I really can't, but I could do the world so many favors.

I could be a hero again.
© Copyright 2020 DoXx, The Renegade Monkey (UN: pdoxx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DoXx, The Renegade Monkey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/993254-June-18-2022