*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/993556
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#993556 added September 17, 2020 at 10:05am
Restrictions: None
Country Music
Prompt: The ACM Awards were on last night. What are your views of country music?

I love old country music. I have Sirrus radio in my car and I have Prime Time Country, Willie's Roadhouse, 70's, 80's tuned in to my radio. Glen Campbell, Johnny Cash, Tammy Wynette, Loretta Lynn, Merle Haggard, Patsy Cline, Lynn Anderson and I could go on and on about the old country stars. Country music has changed. I haven't listened to the modern country music in 3 years. I like Keith Urban, Miranda Lambert, Carrie Underwood, Tim McGraw, Reba Mcintire and Toby Keith. I loved Taylor Swift. She changed so much. I heard her new song on the Awards last night and it sounds like her old music. I don't know why Taylor changed. I hope she's happy. The old country music is relaxing and it is what country music is all about. I lived by Nashville when I was a teenager and I loved Glen Campbell. I was in his fan club and got a book, big poster of him and autographed picture of him. To me, he and Johnny Cash were country music. I didn't listen to Rock and Roll until I got in High School. I loved country music. This was the late 60's. I lived by Bobby Harden whose sister Arlene was a country singer. Bobby and hos sisters had a group The Harden Trio and they had a hit song Tippy Toeing but they never made it big. Arlene, either. Bobby was the nicest guy ever.

I met Loretta Lynn in person and she actually talked to me and gave me her autograph. She is so sweet. Merle Haggard, Hank Williams, JR and Waylon Jennings gave me their autograph but they weren't friendly. I loved seeing the old Grand Ole Ophrey Building. Country music was country. Now, it is trying to be rock it seems. I miss the old country. I like rock but that the Rock music they have now, forget it. Country music isn't country anymore. The world has changed and the music along with it. I watch the ACM Awards but I don't know the new singers. As long as Keith Urban is around, Tim McGraw, Miranda, Carrie, well, I will be interested. I may even see what's new with Taylor. I miss the old!

** Image ID #2232091 Unavailable **



© Copyright 2020 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/993556