*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/993858-Divine-Love-is-Eternal
Rated: 18+ · Book · Spiritual · #2170111
This blog contains responses to blog prompts, & thoughts on spiritual or religious themes
#993858 added September 21, 2020 at 4:05pm
Restrictions: None
Divine Love is Eternal
Kamal (Perfection), 15 Izzat (Might) 177 B.E. - Monday, September 21, 2020

GROUP
Blogging Circle of Friends   (E)
A group for WDC bloggers.
#1901868 by Lyn's a sly fox

Day 2866: β€œIt isn't possible to love and part. You will wish that it was. You can transmute love, ignore it, muddle it, but you can never pull it out of you. I know by experience that the poets are right: love is eternal.” ― E.M. Forster, A Room with a View Is love eternal?

Is love eternal? Yes, if its the love of God for His creation. Love between human beings is accidental and ephemeral. Anything can come between two people who are in love or think they are in love. It takes hard work for two human beings to remain in love with each other, and--no matter how much people want their love to be eternal--sometimes the relationship between the two isn't worth the work.


"4. O Son of Man!
I loved thy creation, hence I created thee. Wherefore, do thou love Me, that I may name thy name and fill thy soul with the spirit of life.

5 O Son of Being!
Love Me, that I may love thee. If thou lovest Me not, My love can in no wise reach thee. Know this, O servant."

Baha'u'llah12

In the above quotes from The Hidden Words, Baha'u'llah--Prophet-founder of the Baha'i Faith--is speaking to humanity in the voice of God, the voice of the Holy Spirit. He emphasizes the reason for humanity's creation and how we can feel God's love in our hearts and lives.

Footnotes
1  The Hidden Words, Part One: From the Arabic, Number 4 and Number 5.
2  https://www.bahai.org/r/486363123


© Copyright 2020 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/993858-Divine-Love-is-Eternal