*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/994095-September-24-2020
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#994095 added September 24, 2020 at 12:08pm
Restrictions: None
September 24, 2020
Created by the talented  [Link To User poulynoe] Created by the talented A. E. Willcox at Flights of Fantasy Image ShoppeImage for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small


An image for the forum Prompt: I was cruising the galaxy with C3PO and found this planet:
STATIC
Walking My Humans  (E)
A Poem For Writer's Cramp 9/21/20
#2232895 by ♥Hooves♥


I still like to walk these humans of mine. Write about walking a dog from it's perspective and views.

"Wow! I get to go for a walk! Come on human, let's do this already! Can't you see my tail wagging my body? I'm so excited! I can't wait to sniff the ground and see if any other dogs or animals have walked where I'm going to do my business. Maybe I'll get lucky and get to sniff a new dog's butt! How exciting!

Rover

This image made by Sharmelle's Expressions. Prompt: "This prompt is from my Sunday school leader's guide called Faith Connections. It is published by Foundry Press.

it asks "What responsibility do fathers, mothers, and the elderly have in passing on the faith to the younger generations?"

The Bible says that if we rear a child up in the faith, the child will not turn from that faith. I have found this to be true. Most of the Christians I know are Christians because they were raised in church.

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs Prompt: "Use these words in your blog :flexible, contract, criminal, bark, shortage, weight and method.."

I'm trying to be flexible today. I woke up this morning and realized I had done an assignment wrong. So I did the whole thing over and doing so took three hours, which set me way behind. I guess there is a method to my madness, however. I completed it and am now doing my blog. I am not under contract with anybody but myself when it comes to blogging. I think some of the stress I put myself under should be a criminal act but it's okay. I have thicker bark than most people because I live to be under the gun. There is no shortage of that today! The weight of that assignment was pressing down on me!

Blog City image small "Prompt: Who was your childhood hero?"

Superman of course!

Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesSignature for finalists in 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for use by anyone nominated for a Quill Award in 2020

© Copyright 2020 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/994095-September-24-2020