*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/994667-September-30-2020
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#994667 added September 30, 2020 at 9:07am
Restrictions: None
September 30, 2020
Created by the talented  [Link To User poulynoe] Created by the talented A. E. Willcox at Flights of Fantasy Image ShoppeImage for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small

A big thank you to Flights of Fantasy Image Shoppe for the moving images! I was cruising through the WDC galaxy today and found a shiny star that I've never seen before. Annie

There are 18 planets circling this star. One of those planets is


Morning is my favorite time of day.......
Planet
 Windows of the morning  (E)
Morning is my favorite time of day.......
#2083338 by Annie



"Morning is my favorite time of day......."

What is your favorite part of the day and why?

My favorite time of day is just about anytime. In the morning I am rushing about getting things ready for the day. I usually do my blog in the morning and I love doing my blog. I answer at least four blogs and wish there were more daily blogs. I love answering them. I also say my prayers in the morning, at least a short one and do my daily devotionals. Part of my devotion is answering the prompt for one of the blogs. I wanted to start a Bible study on here because I feel I am Chaplain to WDC as well as my other chaplain duties. If any of you need a chaplain's services hit me up. You do not have to be a Christian to use a chaplain. Chaplains serve people of all faiths and non-faiths. We serve everybody.

As my day continues I usually do work. Often it is schoolwork, sometimes volunteer work and sometimes paid. I like to stay busy. Then in the evening I talk to friends and clients. The go to bed early.

Created by the talented  [Link To User poulynoe] Prompt: "How do we develop spiritual discipline?"

I spent a whole semester learning about this very subject so spiritual discipline is a little deeper than you may believe. Whether I can define it and describe it in the little bit of time I have is hard. However, spiritual discipline refers basically to developing good spiritual habits. The beginning is prayer. It is hard for us to get into a habit of praying because we are so distracted. There is always something on our minds, even if it's last night's dinner reminding us that it disagreed with us. The second discipline is meditation. This is listening for God and there are different ways of doing it. I am not going to elaborate here. The third discipline is Bible study. You decide how much you are going to read. I have set out to read every English translation I can get at least once. Currently, I am reading the New Living Translation on my android device. Next, I plan to read the New Revised Standard Version. I have read all the New Testament and prophets on my android. I am finishing the Law and then I will tackle Joshua through Ezra.

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs Prompt: "October was always a fun month with hayrides, corn mazes, ghoulish delights, costumes, decorations, haunted houses with ghosts or spooky cemetery tours that is until COVID 19. The virus that won't go away. So tell us how you're going to get your spooky on? Are you improvising or simply not bothering?"

I don't know if I am going to bother with Halloween. I'm undecided.

Blog City image small "Prompt: Describe what Memory Lane looks like?"

I guess Memory Lane looks different to each of us. To me, Memory Lane is a blonde woman I fell in love with years ago and can never love again. I guess part of me will always love her.



Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesSignature for finalists in 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for use by anyone nominated for a Quill Award in 2020


© Copyright 2020 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/994667-September-30-2020