*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/995931-Parts-Of-Life
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#995931 added October 15, 2020 at 11:26am
Restrictions: None
Parts Of Life
Red Dragon


National Grouch Day--Share what makes you grouchy.

What Makes me grouchy. I retyped this phrase on purpose because left to myself I would not be grouchy often. If something needs fixed and I can fix it I do. If I need advice I hunt for a solution in a how to book or on line or from someone I know.

However, things are often out of place or just gone from my home. For instance. I made an angel food cake yesterday. When I went to find the angel food cake pan to bake the cake it was no where.

I looked all through the kitchen, then in parts of the house where it should not be and guess what? It’s gone. This is and has been a problem in my home for many years. Things come up missing. Once a set of Corning Ware bake dishes came up missing. It spoiled my day once again wondering where it went? After a lot of years I still wonder where the Corning Ware dishes went. Especially now when the factory is gone. I do have a list of thefts that happen here.

These are the little slights that don't get forgotten because they are everyday useful things that are needed. And, I don't have the financial resources to replace the many items that are gone over the years. Mostly, I try to get along without them and move on. I baked the cake in two bread loaf pans and a large mixing bowl. The mixing bowl worked out OK but the loaf pans fell a little.

Parts Of Life.

© Copyright 2020 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/995931-Parts-Of-Life