*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/996245-Finding-the-Path-to-World-Peace
Rated: 18+ · Book · Spiritual · #2170111
This blog contains responses to blog prompts, & thoughts on spiritual or religious themes
#996245 added October 19, 2020 at 12:27pm
Restrictions: None
Finding the Path to World Peace
Kamal (Perfection), 5 Ilm (Knowledge) 177 B.E. - Monday, October 19, 2020
Birth of Baha'u'llah

GROUP
Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise  (E)
Blog City - Every Blogger's Paradise.
#1972895 by Lyn's a sly fox

DAY 2269: In the book, The Berlin Candy Bomber by Gail S. Halverson, a pilot threw down lots of candy parachuted by handkerchiefs to the children of Berlin, during the siege of the city by the Russians at the end of World War II.
What are your thoughts on small but kind acts like this? Do they have the potential of bringing about World Peace?

Small and/or random acts of kindness help bring people together, but they won't bring about World Peace. The one thing that will establish World Peace is the complete acceptance--from the grass roots level on up--of the oneness, the unity, of the human race. It doesn't matter what the nationality, religion, gender, color, etc. all human beings are of the same species. All were created by the same God. All are entitled to the same rights. The Creator loves all human beings, even those who doubt the existence of God.


"We are bound to you by the strongest ties of love and unity. We long with heart and soul for the day to arrive when the tabernacle of the oneness of humanity will have been raised in the midmost heart of the world and the banner of universal peace unfurled in all regions. The oneness of humanity must therefore be established, that the edifice of universal peace may be raised in turn."
'Abdu'l-Baha12


Footnotes
1  Second Tablets to The Hague), 1 July 1920
2  https://www.bahai.org/r/981852265


© Copyright 2020 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/996245-Finding-the-Path-to-World-Peace