*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/996387-Debt-to-the-motherland
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#996387 added October 21, 2020 at 4:22am
Restrictions: None
Debt to the motherland
👆If a man has assets worth Rs 18,000 crore, what can be his next dream in life?

After all, who doesn't dream of going to a small village in Tamil Nadu, teaching poor children and feeding them twice a day, playing cricket with the village children and drinking tea together on tapri ...

But the fragrance of our soil after years of tradition and culture led a man across the seas to dream like this, and the owner of a huge company in Silicon Valley, USA, came directly from California to a small village called 'Mathalamparai' in Tamil Nadu's Tenkasi district.
*Sridhar Vembu.*

Born into an ordinary Tamil family. From a student at IIT Madras to the owner of a large software company, Zoho Corporation, the CEO is now seen cycling through the small streets of Mathalamparai wearing a plain shirt and traditional white dhothi.

The experiment, which started with three children in free time during lockdown, has now grown to four teachers and 25 students.

But now it is not just an experiment, but a new 'educational startup' of *Sridhar Vembu*. This is slowly creating a model of providing free schooling and food to children, which will be something different than grades, marks, certificates ...

About a year and a half ago, Sridhar decided to move the company's head office to another location at a company meeting, and everyone was shocked to hear this. Because the office would not be in New York or Seattle, but in a small town called Mathalamparai in Tamil Nadu, India. He had already bought 4 acres of land there.

Accordingly, in October 2019, just over a year ago, Sridhar started *Zoho Corporation World Headquarters in Mathalamparai village* in Tenkasi district. Not only that, last year, the software development business surprised everyone with a record revenue of Rs 3,410 crore.

In fact, the decision to travel 13,000 kilometers from California to Mathalamparai did not come overnight. One boy had faithfully kept his word.

If Zoho Corp succeeds in business, he will invest heavily in the country and spend the company's profits to provide modern education to the children of the village, Sridhar had promised himself.

Riding your bicycle, playing with your little ones,
The new issue of life is living happily ...

According to Sridhar, in the next few years, it will create about 8,000 technology jobs in rural India and relocate global services to urban areas of the country.

Along with education, modern hospitals, sewerage systems, water, irrigation, markets and skill centers will be set up there ...

I don't know how many news channels across the country or their screaming anchors will talk about it, but the country is going to prosper because of such people ...!!

© Copyright 2020 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/996387-Debt-to-the-motherland