*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/996473-October-222020
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2235304
A book to keep track of bible studies and other spiritual wisdoms.
#996473 added October 22, 2020 at 11:10am
Restrictions: None
October 22,2020
With this prompt, we will finish the Avoid Bad Company section of Proverbs chapter 1.

Prompt Thur, Oct. 22, 2020, Proverbs 1:17-19

17. Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird.

18. And they lay wait for their own blood; they lurk privily for their own lives.

19. So are the ways of everyone that is greedy of gain; which taketh away the life of the owners thereof.

What do you think?


Proverbs 1:17.

Proverbs 25 holds many examples. The net could damage a flapping wing wounding or causing death. In vain means when they try to entice you it won’t work For instance if you make an effort to catch a bird with a net. If the bird is smart, alert it will fly away. The holy spirit is always showing a way out of and away from the net.

Proverbs 1:18

Galatian 6:7 shows us the people in Proverbs 1:18 are laying in wait, spreading a net for someone they wish to catch doing wrong so they can proclaim their own worth or abilities.

The evil takes more than you money and property it can take your self worth. It can take your whole life.
Laying our lives in God’s hands, the lord will make a way for us to escape the net. Christians fight with sin just like anyone. God intends for us to believe in our own worth. Luke Sky walker fought for right. Yet he knew which side he was on. Which side was the side that would eventually be the winner.

Luke Sky Walker and Darth Vader had similar training. Yet their ideals and beliefs were on different sides. The ending would be different depending on who won the battle.

Proverbs 1: 19

There are many ways to be greedy of gain. Sometimes it is monetary, and sometimes it is a hunger to be great in the eyes of humanity.

That need you have, to be satisfied, without calling attention to your own life struggle is a Godly virtue.

Calling attention to yourself in order to gain fame or fortune may only show the greed and not the real life that lies beneath the greed. Murder by blood taking or murder of a soul will bring down the perpetrator.















apondia#1781748






© Copyright 2020 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/996473-October-222020