*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/996800-haloween-scaries
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#996800 added October 26, 2020 at 12:14pm
Restrictions: None
haloween scaries


This book is a Hoot!



Do you enjoy scary movies?

My first thought was no. However, I’ve watched a some scary movies that did not bother me. I thought the Blob was funny and The Fly was scary.

I was at home alone every night when the TV series Criminal Minds started. After the first time I refused to watch it. I think later years in that series toned down somewhat or I became tougher, because after a few seasons, I watched a couple more episodes and they did not bother me. When reruns started here during covid I watched some of the shows in the first season and decided they were worse in fright mode than later episodes.

I’ve read some really intense stories in books, that I did not like, and also some that did not bother me. So, now I have to say it depends on the characters, the situation, and some times just the problems going on around me. O,r the way the author presents the possibilities within a situation can give me a sense of too much reality .

Although I read a lot of detective and mystery, I do not go out of my way to watch thrillers or read thrillers.


Merit Badge in Ghost
[Click For More Info]

Thank you for your participation at the  [Link To Item #30dbc]  in October, an unofficial month! Congratulations of winning the MB for Week 3!! Kindest Regards, Lilli

© Copyright 2020 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/996800-haloween-scaries