*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/997066-NaNoWriMo-2020
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #2094067
Challenges and activities
#997066 added October 30, 2020 at 1:28am
Restrictions: None
NaNoWriMo 2020

I don't really know what got into me, but I signed up for NaNoWriMo 2020. It's a cool site and I got my first badge and diploma for doing the tutorial. If you're used to the WritingML of WdC then it's easy to navigate their site.

It starts Sunday, November 1st, and ends November 30th. The goal is to write 50,000 words in 30 days. That's a close 1675 words per day. Oops!

I've signed in for "NaNoWriMo Write-A-Thon [ASR] to monitor the process.

I've prepped a little making a folder for Appropriate Time, which is the title of my new novel.

Plot and Outline:

A space-opera (adventure Sfi) story about the nature of loneliness. It kicks off inside a dream with a chase through the stars.

The year 2541. People don't really communicate in this dark society anymore. They are scared and lonely avoiding any contact. Assassin Cuin doesn't care for anybody or anything in the world. He gets an assignment to kill funny swindler Thruce who is considered a threat to the system because he makes people think and laugh while robbing them blind. But who's a threat to whom and who's got the last laugh?


The protagonist and the second character, as well as the setting and the antagonists, are known to me.

But that's about it.

I am already a little apprehensive, 3 days before the event. I hope I will succeed in meeting my daily goals. As long as I try and keep remembering to have some fun, then I am good to go.

I don't think I will be begging for sponsors though, too awkward considering it's my first time trying to write that many words.

A novel! Who would have thought? I hope I am ready!*Smile*


© Copyright 2020 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/997066-NaNoWriMo-2020