*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/997227-Naughty-Humor
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#997227 added October 31, 2020 at 3:30am
Restrictions: None
Naughty Humor
😁😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

*A Delhi Mother was lucky enough to see that all her 3 Daughters got Married in the the same year. After the Marriage she called them and told them*

*"Dont forget to text me your first Night experience and text it in a Code Language."*

*So....... after a week, the 1st Daughter texted and it read as*

*"NESCAFE"*

*and the next Week the 2nd Daughter texted as*

*"WILLS"*

*The mother being an intelligent Woman went to get a Nescafe Tin and she read the Label on which it was written as*

*"Fantastic till the Last Drop"*

*Then she went to her Husband's pack of WILLS Cigarette and it read as "Extra Long, King Size"*

*She smiled and said "not bad for their Ages".*

*Subsequent week, the 3rd Daughter texted and it read as*

*"Indigo Delhi Hyderabad",*

*The mother was not able to decode the message and then she called Indigo Airway's Helpdesk to enquire about their Delhi Hyderabad flight and they replied*

*"It's 5times daily, 7days a week, both ways and the duration of flight is 75 Mins".*

*Mother Fainted*
😂😂😂😂😂😂

© Copyright 2020 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/997227-Naughty-Humor