*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/997560-Judgement-or-Justice
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2235304
A book to keep track of bible studies and other spiritual wisdoms.
#997560 added November 3, 2020 at 11:54am
Restrictions: None
Judgement or Justice

owl for signature use


Take Up Your Cross
Prompt Tuesday, November 3, 2020
Proverbs 2:9-12
9. Then shalt thou understand righteousness, and judgment, and equity; yea, every good path.
10. When wisdom entereth into thine heart, and knowledge is pleasant unto thy soul;
11. Discretion shall preserve thee, understanding shall keep thee:
12. To deliver thee from the way of the evil man, from the man that speaketh froward things;
What do you think?

https://pullen.org/2010/07/july-25-2010-does-justice-mean-judgment/

9. My Bible has the word justice in place of the word judgment. I researched a comparison of the two words. Everything I read says the two words do not have the same meaning.

Judgment is a right or wrong decision about someone or some thing by someone.

Justice is the culmination of getting or giving help where it is needed. Something that helps to end a situation or lack in life. The above sermon is about these two words so I’m including the link, considering that it may come up in comparisons of Bible versions.

10. I look back to verse 6 here and think that the Lord has a way of actually putting wisdom into us, that we can rely on, to pop up at the most interesting times. It’s reliable knowledge that gives us peace to use it in every day life.

11. And 12. These are specific ways we can rely on the knowledge given to keep us out of trouble. It gives us good judgment of people, who may approach us wanting to lead us into everyday problems. I believe we can be given knowledge that relates to the times we live in if we seek the Lords company regularly.
















apondia#1781748






© Copyright 2020 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/997560-Judgement-or-Justice