*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/997770-November-6-2020
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#997770 added November 6, 2020 at 8:53am
Restrictions: None
November 6, 2020
Created by the talented  [Link To User poulynoe] Made by the talented A. E. Wilcox }Image for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small


Just an image Here is a prompt for tomorrow before I forget tonight.

Paul uses the word "faith" interchangeably with the word "Christ." How does "Christ" embody faith and faithfulness?

Christ is faith. Without Christ, there is nothing to believe in. There is a belief that Jesus was just a nice man and a good, moral teacher. He was all of that and more. He was a human being but He was also God incarnate. As God incarnate He became the only sacrifice worthy of offering to God for the sin of man. If we don't believe that and the fact that Jesus raised from the dead then we are hopelessly lost.

For my blog Prompt: "I just noticed wthat I failed to give you all a link last night. See, I told you I was absent-minded!
 The Mistletoe Berry  (ASR)
A poem based on the folktale of the Mistletoe Bride.
#2228940 by HollyMerry


Tell us about mistletoe.

The pagans in the Netherlands used to believe strongly in the magical powers of mistletoe. They felt that mistletoe was a sign of their God Thor, from which Hollywood has made so many movies. Yes. It is idolatry and I don't watch them.
Anyway, the pagans felt that Thor protected oak trees. To show how powerless Thor was, one of the missionaries to the area cut down an oak tree and used the lumber to build a church! He wanted to send a strong message that there is no Thor.

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs Prompt: "Finally, it's Friday. What brings you joy on Friday? For me, when my kids were home, we had pizzas and binger watched movies. Now, that's it 's Vic and I we play games while listening to music. I really look forward to playing chess. So what about you?"

Nothing about Friday brings me a lot of joy. I am one who likes to stay busy. I like working and I like getting my mail. The office here is closed on Saturday and of course no mail runs on Sunday. I often order through Amazon and I use Prime for faster delivery. When the office is closed there are no deliveries so sometimes Prime is a waste of resources for me. Fridays begin that waste.

Blog City image small Prompt: "Do you feel like you belong in your generation, or do you have an old soul?"

I never did understand that question. Of course I have an old soul. All souls are eternal.



Signature for finalists in 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesA signature image for use by anyone nominated for a Quill in 2018Signature for nominees of the 2019 Quill AwardsA signature for those who sponsored the 2017 Quill AwardsSignature image for sponsors of the 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for use by 2019 Quill Awards sponsors



© Copyright 2020 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/997770-November-6-2020