*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/997776-Riding-Around
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#997776 added November 6, 2020 at 10:30am
Restrictions: None
Riding Around
signature dancing owl *Unicorn*


Would you ever take a trip to a place "off the grid?" Where would you go?

I think I am off the grid. But, I guess a state park would be more off the grid than my home. Just a trip would be fun but, isn’t going to happen because I have lots of pets.

I could take the dog with me maybe. But, not the parrots and cats. Well, my kitten (two years old) would love a trip as long as she can sleep safe. Also, it is a problem to hire someone I could trust to house sit. I used to nag K to go to places around that offer trails to bike ride and walk on but, it just isn’t his thing.

If the situation was right I think a dude ranch or trip to a riding establishment would be fun. Right now a trip around the block in the car seems kind of fun.

Covid isn't conducive to thinking about new environments.

So, I think we are as far off the grid as we are going to be for now.

Merit Badge in Blog Camping
[Click For More Info]

I would travel to the ends of the earth with you. It was a very enjoyable blogging experience. Thank you for participating. *^*Heart*^* Lyn

© Copyright 2020 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/997776-Riding-Around