*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/997957-LIFEs-LEARNINGS
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#997957 added November 9, 2020 at 1:48pm
Restrictions: None
LIFE's LEARNINGS
1. " SHARE your Weaknesses. Share your HARD MOMENTS. Share your REAL SIDE. It'll either Scare away Every FAKE PERSON in your Life or it will INSPIRE them to Finally LET GO of that Mirage called "PERFECTION," which will open the doors to the MOST IMPORTANT RELATIONSHIPS You shall Ever Be a Part Of.........."

2. " I have Known a lot of people in my Life, and I can Tell You THIS - Some of the ones who UNDERSTOOD LOVE BETTER Than Anyone else were those who the rest of the world had long before Measured as LOST or GONE. Some of the people who were able to look at the Dirtiest, the Poorest, Those in Recovery, the Basest of Sinners, and those who were Just… Plain… DIFFERENT...

They were ABLE TO Look at them all and ONLY see Strength. Beauty. Potential. Hope.

And if we Boil it down, ISN'T THAT WHAT LOVE ACTUALLY IS ?....."

And as Beautifully Expressed by Dan Pearce :

3, " My Request today is SIMPLE. Today. Tomorrow. Next week. FIND SOMEBODY - ANYBODY, That’s Different Than You. Somebody that has made you feel ill-will or even hateful. Somebody whose Life Decisions have made you Uncomfortable. Somebody who Practices a different religion than you do.

Somebody Who has been Lost to addiction. Somebody who dresses “BELOW” you. Somebody with DISABILITIES. Somebody Without a Home. Somebody that you, UNTIL NOW, would always Avoid, always Look Down On, and always be DISGUSTED BY.....
REACH YOUR ARM OUT AND PUT IT AROUND THEM........
And Then, TELL THEM - They’re All Right. Tell them - THEY HAVE A FRIEND. Tell them - You Love Them.

If you or I WANT TO make a change in this World, That’s Where - We Are Going to be Able to DO IT....... That’s Where WE'LL START.

EVERY. SINGLE. TIME......

I BOW TO THAT.....


© Copyright 2020 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/997957-LIFEs-LEARNINGS