*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/997962-November-9-2020
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#997962 added November 9, 2020 at 7:45am
Restrictions: None
November 9. 2020
Created by the talented  [Link To User poulynoe] Made by the talented A. E. Wilcox }Image for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small

Just an image I found some prompts that sounded interesting, so I thought I would use those this week. I will continue with Proverbs next week.

Prompt for Monday, November 9, 2020

How can you be a light to others in a dark world?

I believe it is very possible to be a light in a dark world. You see, there was a time when I was the spawn of Satan. I did everything evil under the sun. I lied, stole, manipulated, and basically harmed humanity. I was very evil. Then Jesus turned all of that around. He took me from a cowering sinner to being very bold for Him.I lead a blog, this one and I am the chaplain at the West Virginia Veterans Home. I spend my days serving others and spreading the light of Jesus Christ to others. Most of the day today will be spent working on the Sunday School lesson and sermon outline for next week. Yesterday in chapel I preached on love. Next week we are doing a Veterans Day salute. I will incorporate love into that because most veterans have an inherent love for their fellow citizens. We can be a light by spreading love and serving others.

Made by the talented A. E. Wilcox Princess Megan Rose 22 Years is not feeling well. She covered for me when I was too busy to shake free so I'm covering for her this week. Send some love her way.

Today on the bridge of the WDC Cyber Starship Constitution we were on a routine mapping cruise. We came across a star I haven't seen before. I used my captain's prerogative to explore it and found the planet
 Go to Sleep, Little One  (E)
For the little ones whose imagination keeps them awake
#2206334 by x The T Lady x
.

How do you get a sleepless child to go to bed?

When my son was little I used to wake up at all hours to tend to him. I learned to sleep when he slept and stay up when he was up. He had colic a lot so I paced the floors with him and held him to my chest as I sang to him. It seemed to work for us.

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs Prompt: Use the following words in your entry: cold, blast, rain, clouds, birds, and cat.

I hope it is not cold tomorrow. I'm ringing the bell at a kettle for the Salvation Army. Donate to a kettle today or visit https:https://give.salvationarmyusa.org/give/164006/ to give. COVID 19 has depleted our resources so everything helps. My corps alone has given away over 300,000 pounds of food since the onset of COVID-19, so donate today. You'll get a blast out of doing so. I also hope it does not rain tomorrow. I'll be outside all day. If there are clouds in the sky I will be concerned. If I notice the birds taking cover I will be really concerned. The cat will keep the birds stirred up.

Blog City image small Prompt: "Overthinking.
The more we think, the more we question. What may happen to our world because of our overthinking? Or is overthinking necessary for our world?"

I believe it is very possible to overthink situations. Humans are rational, thinking beings. We think constantly.




Signature for finalists in 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesA signature image for use by anyone nominated for a Quill in 2018Signature for nominees of the 2019 Quill AwardsA signature for those who sponsored the 2017 Quill AwardsSignature image for sponsors of the 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for use by 2019 Quill Awards sponsors


© Copyright 2020 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/997962-November-9-2020