*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/997972-Even-Little-Lights-Shine
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2235304
A book to keep track of bible studies and other spiritual wisdoms.
#997972 added November 9, 2020 at 11:18am
Restrictions: None
Even Little Lights Shine
Hi All,

I found some prompts that sounded interesting, so I thought I would use those this week. I will continue with Proverbs next week.
Prompt for Monday, November 9, 2020
How can you be a light to others in a dark world?
Dianne
Lazy Writer
Trying to turn "Lazy" into "Busy"!



signature dancing owl *TulipR*

Pray sincerely, use me. Then, go about your everyday life doing what you can to touch the creatures and humans you come in contact with. Don’t be surprised when good or bad unplanned things happen to you. Always remember, Jesus chooses people. If you are thinking of Jesus; Jesus is thinking of you.

Do not try to force people to believe. Do not try to reform people. Yesterday on the TV someone said we need to revive, “Pay It Forward.” I agree.

Don’t say, “Thank-You.” Practice saying, “I Appreciate You.” If they have done even a small service they need to know you appreciate their efforts. Thank you has become old and grey and automatic. You are opening the way for Christ to Thank them.

Study writings that explain the problems of witnessing. Ask Chris Breva or Lazy Writer or a pastor if you attend worship services for recommendations. Read the book of Acts. More than once.

I’m not going to write anymore about this. You have to find the way Jesus intends for you as an individual. The drawbacks of this online Bible Study are the inability to explain specific situations that sometimes come up when people become a witness that Christ lives.












apondia#1781748






© Copyright 2020 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/997972-Even-Little-Lights-Shine