*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/998197-God-deals-in-Updates
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2235304
A book to keep track of bible studies and other spiritual wisdoms.
#998197 added November 12, 2020 at 11:06am
Restrictions: None
God deals in Updates
November 12/2020
Over the past several weeks we have studied the ten commandments and other aspects of the Law of Moses. How would you describe God's purpose in the Law?

owl for signature use *Construction*




I don’t separate the 10 commandments from the updates presented by Christ. During periods of history mankind has been very ignorant. Ignorance believes that a person can do anything and not suffer for it.

Because the people had been basically slaves in Egypt many of them had taken on habits of the Egyptians around them. The people came from nomadic roots. The cities around them were often full of ideas based in immorality. God wanted his people to have solid laws to follow. Ideas, that would produce a society rooted in morality and progression of productivity. Ideas that were bound to be spread through out all societies then and now.

God’s law is rooted in morality and good actions, when obeyed,they bring productive happy living environments, physical and mental good health.

In Jeremiah 31:31-37 the law as understood in the ten commandments given to Moses is extended. And, its’ meaning explained, updated, and extended again in the words of Jesus.

Maybe DNA is updated in every generation?













apondia#1781748






© Copyright 2020 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/998197-God-deals-in-Updates