*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/998259-November-13-2020
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#998259 added November 13, 2020 at 10:17am
Restrictions: None
November 13, 2020
Created by the talented  [Link To User poulynoe] Made by the talented A. E. Wilcox }Image for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small

Just an image Prompt: "I'm not sure who was supposed to send out the prompt today so I'll send one. This week's Sunday school lesson is about honesty. Why is integrity and honesty important?"

Honesty is important because it helps build relationships. God is all about relationships. He created us so that we could have a relationship with Him. He created us to have relationships with each other. Being a hermit is contrary to God's plans for the human race. He wants man to be in fellowship with man. He wants man to serve the needs of others without price. Lying does not serve needs. It destroys relationships.

For my blog Prompt: "I was cruising through the universe and saw a familiar star. Sum1 We took R&R there. I found a planet.
 What Goes Around  (E)
Often in life, you get what you sow. Arthur found this out the hard way.
#1970542 by Sum1

The question is how have you seen people reap what they sow?"

I don't know how many times I've seen this happen. I know it has been too numerous to count. When you do evil you get evil returned to you. Life is cyclic that way. Nobody has ever planted thistles and gotten wheat to grow. You get what you dish out.

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs Prompt: "Yup, it's Friday the 13th. Are you superstitious? If so do you carry lucky charms with you?"

I don't believe in luck anymore. I'm a Christian. I believe in the Providence of God Almighty.

Blog City image small Prompt: "Use this line to inspire your blog.. the first thing I reached for this morning was the last thing I needed or was it?"

I guess in a way the first thing I reached for this morning may have been the last thing I needed. It was my alarm that I failed to disarm on my night off. It woke me up for work on my day off.

Signature for finalists in 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesA signature image for use by anyone nominated for a Quill in 2018Signature for nominees of the 2019 Quill AwardsA signature for those who sponsored the 2017 Quill AwardsSignature image for sponsors of the 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for use by 2019 Quill Awards sponsors

© Copyright 2020 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/998259-November-13-2020