*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/998279
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #2237658
A weight gain centered story in a Sci-Fi human centered colonized galaxy...
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#998279 added November 13, 2020 at 2:11pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 1 - Raphtalia Sloane.
Raphtalia Sloane.

A name known Galaxy-wide and associated with strong emotion as hate, wrath and fear. She had started her reputation by surviving the twenty yearlong genetic war with the Betelgeuse Empire, which had managed to bring the Terran Confederation on the brink of collapse before being stopped and turn a fast paced invasion into a trench warfare between stars and planets. With more than one hundred successful mission under her belt, including sabotage and assassinations, Raphtalia soon emerged within the midst of battle as a stalwart protector of the Confederation, and soon turned into an iconic Heroine for its population. With the successful conclusion of the war, sending back the scattered and scarce survived forces of the Empire into their own domain, she lived in the luxury of being a War Hero, with her popularity making her one of the wealthiest women in the human territories. Still, within the span of five years, she seemingly disappeared. And as years passed, her name seemed to be forgotten by all but those who knew her personally.

As time passed, with no real wars going on through the known galaxy, except for a few small battles within nations that barely deserved to be classified as that, peace seemed to be foreseeable for the longest time and yet, although the war was being forgotten, violence and riots still spread throughout the galaxy.

It was during this time that Miss Raphtalia Sloane returned from the shadows with a new enterprise that she knew was going to make her even richer than she ever dreamt.

In all those long years of absence, while the galaxy kept going on with the lives of its population, Miss Sloane worked hard to assemble back her old crew from the War, those who had actually survived, and gathered a cadre of people with her own mindset all around herself, as she prepared for the new business that, she knew, was going to make them richer than ever.
As time passed in the galaxy, many Governments come to realize that by keeping prisons within their own planets posed a threat to the peaceful living of their own population. Some resolved by creating massive complex at the bottom of their sea’s, or on their own moons, but all of this came with a price.
All laws and regulations were still applicable within their own solar system, so these massive complexes soon began to be extremely expensive projects, which consumed a huge portion of the government budget. All of this changed when Miss Sloane began her enterprise by contacting the Planetary Governor of Earth.

The office of the Governor was as lavish as possible, rich heavy curtains, gold plated furniture, even a solid platinum throne, cushioned by the softest, and most expensive wool available. The Governor Markus Meyer didn’t want to lose any of this, but with the Lunar Prison being the massive money eating machine that it was, he knew that sooner than later, he would have to lose all his perks. At least, until he received a meeting proposal from some of his contacts in the outer rim of the galaxy. A lawless place, home of space pirates, no good-doers research companies and less welcoming people. His contacts had informed him that a bright new entrepreneur was quickly making a name for herself in those wastelands, cleaning out any scum that tried to move in their territory, while using them as example to instill fear in the hearts of the others. And this ‘Consortium’ soon had begun spreading the rumor that they intended to enter a profitable market, taking problems away from any planet and stowing them tightly and securely where they wouldn’t do any harm to nobody else.

Meyer knew how to read between lines, and with the confirmation from his contacts that this ‘Consortium’ seemed to be a true enterprise, and not only a scam, he quickly decided to contact them. Which brought him to have the holo-meeting with the spokesperson of the Consortium in his office, that day.
On his desk the holoprojector came to life, revealing the shadowy silhouette of a woman, the shadow appeared to be seated behind a heavy desk, patiently waiting for Meyer to pick up the call. Taking a few moments for himself, preparing all the security measures he could, he finally accepted the call, making himself visible to the holoprojector of the woman.

“Good day, I’m Markus M. Are you the representative of the ‘Consortium’?”

The woman smiled slowly, revealing herself in being a quite young lady, although judging from the signs on her neck, it was easy to imagine that she was keeping herself young by the use of drugs and stimulants.

“Good Day to you, Mr. Markus. As agreed throughout contacts, I’m here to discuss with you a matter that may become very profitable for both of us. Before starting to discuss about work, let me present myself.

I’m Raphtalia Sloane, Representative of the organization known as ‘The Consortium’. You may have heard of me?”

Markus visibly blanched.

He knew the name and the things that the woman had done during her career. If it was her, she was a person not to be trifled with.

“I know the name you’re referring to. Although, with no offence meant, I do think you’re a little too young to be the person we’re talking about.”

The woman smiled once more, while letting out a small, yet deep laugh, as she moved her stare directly into the eyes of the Governor.

“No offence taken. But I assure you, Mr. Markus, I am that Raphtalia. And, as you know of me, you know that my name alone is a guarantee.”

“I…I completely agree.”

Markus began to tremble slightly. He had known, long time before, the War Hero Sloane. He had been one of the few lucky men able to watch her in the eyes, seeing the hate and wrath that the woman had within herself. As he stared into those blue eyes of the holographic woman, he knew without a doubt that it was she herself.

He could never forget the crazed, yet cunning, light within those eyes.

“So, Mr. Markus. Let’s talk business, shall we?
I am informed that, within the system assigned to you, there is a Penal Colony which, without being disrespectful of how it is maintained, is still a huge problem on your government shoulders.

I come, today, to bring you a possible solution to this problem of yours. It may appear way too costly at first, but, considering the long run, you may find it preferable to the current situation.

Let me explain…”

As she said that, her image vanished, replaced by the holographic replica of a massive interstellar base, orbiting within a solar system with no planets, but only a young, weak, star. As the Governor looked on, he saw that the model began to showcase countless failsafe measures for security, and hundred thousand small blocks that could host life.

“This is Acheron Station, or as it will soon be known, Tartarus.
As you can see we have on this station every state of the art technology in regards to security measures, along with a more than efficient crew composed by no less than two full companies of ex-soldiers and mercenaries, ready to enter into combat within a moment’s notice. If that wouldn’t be enough, the station can be quickly separated from all the blocks surrounding it, leaving anyone out of the main station to prepare for a slow, suffocating, death.

Why am I telling you this? Simple enough.

We’re going to be operative within the month. Then we will have the first of many penal colonies out of any law-abiding territory, privately maintained and with no one able to come and spy on what is going on within its steely walls.
We can be the solution to your problem, Mr. Markus.”

“As much as I would like to believe you, I must ask, what is the price of this…trade agreement?”

“Well, we will of course charge you for their food and lodging on our station, along with any medical necessities they may require…”

“I’m sorry to say this but, I sincerely cannot see the advantage in giving you our own…’guests’ as things stands…”

Raphtalia grinned widely, as she stopped the Governor from speaking further.

“Let me explain, as I said, food, lodging and medical will be on you…but only for the first year.
After that, we will refund you of those costs, as long as the person that has been transferred to our station will become our own property. Your government, will simply have to consider the person as MIA, Missed In Action.

In exchange, your office will be reimbursed of all expenses related to food, lodging and medicals, that you had to spend for that year. Naturally, this agreement can be postponed up to a maximum of ten years, afterwards, we shall have to discuss case by case.”

Markus’s voice trembled slightly as he asked his question.

“W-What are y-you going to do to them? What use you could… possibly have for this kind of scum?”

“Rule One, Mr. Markus, I don’t pry for your secrets, you don’t do it with us too;
Rule Two, Business is business. The less you know, the better you’ll sleep at night.

But, if you really want to know, we could work out something as soon as we’re ready.

Now, let’s talk figures, shall we?”



Following that meeting, many others with several representative of any kind of governments were held in the span of that month. Soon, on the grapevine, anyone in the black market, knew that something big was going on, something that was being done deep out of any law-abiding, government-controlled chunk of space. What was being known on such grapevines still remained pretty obscure until The Consortium opened up to the galaxy, releasing a full thirty minutes footage showing their services to any interested party. The teaser video released on the holo-net, showed a fully functional space station based on a vertical structure divided in a series of substations. Each substation was then surrounded by a massive ring on which countless cells were connected.

At this point, as the video kept going showcasing the space station, Raphtalia's voice piped up.

“Welcome to Tartarus.

My name is Raphtalia Sloane, and I’m here today to show you all the future in the Penal Enforcement. Tartarus is a state of the art, fully functional, maximum security penal facility. As of today, we’re capable of housing up to five million inmates within our facility. Each cell is constantly monitored, and thanks to last generation energy panels converter and plasma backup generators, energy will never be short in our facility. Moreover, being the station deep into space, out of any route toward civilization, it is physically impossible to survive into the empty space without support.

Now, I know what you’re thinking. ‘What if someone assault the station to free the inmates?’.
Ha! I wish anyone would try it.

With a constantly surveillance offered by a full two companies of private mercenaries, our subsidiaries, and an entire fleet of military grade ships surrounding Tartus, nothing short of a full-scale invasion from one of the major empires will be able to reach our station.

And even if the Betelgeuse Empire, of which I already know their capabilities, would like to try to take a chunk out of us, I’m confident we could keep them pinned here for no less than two months, without any external support.

And that, Gentlemen, is plenty of time to take care of any guest of ours who would wish to leave our Station.

That being said, is your territory overcrowded with criminals? Have you got hands on a seriously dangerous criminal, but you don’t know how to handle him? Are these evil doers too much for your local forces?

Get in touch with our representatives and we will organize transfer of said person/s from your territory to our station. Enjoy living without any psychopath around, give your communities the freedom they deserve.

Tartarus Station. Once you’re In... You won’t get Out.”

The footage became soon viral and, while in some places people started grouping up ranting about a lack of human sensibilities, most places began to contact Consortium representatives from all over the galaxy, paying the requested fee as they basically transferred hundred thousand criminals from overworked Penal Colonies, to the newly created Tartarus station. Money began to flow steadily within the treasury of the Consortium but, for Miss Sloane, it wasn’t still enough.

She needed more…and not only about the cash.

All this operation wasn’t only an enterprise to make cash, but a dream she finally managed to turn into reality. She rarely spoke about it, even with her most trusted aides, but some of them who had known her during the war, who had fought alongside her, knew what she wanted, what she needed.

One of them, her once Staff Sargent on the field, which had become her bodyguard and most trusted advisor, knew perfectly well the hidden secret in her twisted mind, the dream she wanted to recreate.

He, Sargent Lukas Grimm aka ‘Reaper’, had been a soldier almost all his life, fighting alongside Raphtalia, then Captain, for most of the war against the Betelgeuse Empire. At the time they were together in a Spec Ops unit, generally called Kill Team, specializing themselves in high risk mission on and behind the enemy lines. It was during one of these missions that Reaper saw personally how deviant and twisted Captain Sloane could be.

They had been tasked to capture and hold an enemy fortified position, behind the main line of defense on a pivotal planet placed right in the middle of the hostilities line. Their task was to clear the bunker and hold it as the main forces were to overcome the main line of defense and reach the conquered bunker, replacing them in keeping it safe. For most of the Kill Team it was a suicide mission, if the main allied forces couldn’t break through the enemy lines, they would be left alone surrounded by enemies.

For Captain Sloane it was just a mission.

Another chance to strike back at the Betelgeuse Empire.

But that mission was the starting point for his Captain slow descent into the warped killing machine she became as the war ended. On a stormy night their team infiltrated the underground complex, nearly killing all the troops defending it, basically clearing it in the span of few hours. As the base defense crumpled under the assault from within, they soon found themselves guarding the bunker, waiting for the main allied forces to reach their position. But, on their second night in the underground complex, the Ranger of the team uncovered a hidden passage within the lowest level of the occupied military structure.

This passage revealed an underground prison and research station right under the bunker they had occupied. At first, Captain Sloane wanted nothing else but to wipe it all of any living soul kept in there, but as hours passed, she decided to sweep it clean, taking out any who would have tried to resist but, keeping all who surrendered alive and imprisoned.

At first, as access to the hidden prison was restricted to only three persons, Reaper himself, Captain Sloane and their ranger, she seemed to content herself of humiliating those who had surrendered, tormenting them as they lay in those damp, cold, cells. But, as time went on, and no reinforcement seemed to be coming, Sloane seemed to grow more sadistic in her torments, growing more and more physical in her violence against those prisoners. Until, two weeks after taking the bunker, Reaper caught her in the act of torturing one of the prisoners by herself.

He had just completed his routine check of the perimeter, wanting nothing else than report to the Captain the status and go to rest on his free duty shift. Unable to find her, he decided to check on the prisoners, thinking that she may had been there, humiliating them as she was used to do when not in active duty.

But, as he entered the rows of cells where the surrendered researchers had been kept, he stood speechless as he saw Raphtalia inside one of the cells. He remembered that cell in particular fairly well, it was hosting a cute little red head, one that often made him very hard at the thought of bedding her and having his fun with her. But, as he approached the cell, he could see that the Captain was doing something to the girl, while Macready, the Ranger, stood behind watching the scene play out without interfering.

Under the surprised stare of the Sargent, Raphtalia Sloane was pushing the girl down, keeping her forcefully against her metallic beddings, as some kind of tube was pushing a gooey substance into the girl throat, as she whimpered and groaned futilely trying to free herself. As more of the stuff was being forced down the girl throat, he could see the girl stomach swelling in size, as her whimpering began to grow more frantic. Still, the Captain seemed blind to the girl pain, as she kept forcing the girl down, smiling and whispering who knows what in her ear.

Reaper couldn’t speak.

He had seen much shit as he soldiered in that war but the look of sadistic pleasure in his Captain’s eyes spooked him to the core. As he moved forward, wanting to inquire about her actions, Raphtalia turned her head toward her Sargent and, with a manic smile on her face she grinned at him.

“Have you ever seen something as beautiful as this girl, Sarge? She’s a beauty, isn’t she?
Well…not for long, anymore.

Did you hear that, Pet? You’re going to get so huge for me.

You’ll be my lard tanker. And I’ll enjoy having you for many a day to come.”

“Captain? Captain, what are you doing to…?”

As Reaper tried to intervene, the Captain turned toward her Sargent, this time in her eyes there was a raging battle between wrath and lust.

“Sarge? Do you think you can disregard my orders? Didn’t I ordered you to report to my office as your duty ended? And yet, here you are…disturbing my personal time with my not-for-long little pet.”

The man didn’t know how to reply, he wanted to press the matter of what she was doing but, she had turned the situation around, making it appear as if He had been disobeying orders. Toughing up, he sent her a cold stare, one that conveyed exactly how he was feeling about the treatment she was giving him and, suddenly she seemed to realize it. In a moment, she stopped the flow coming from the machine, leaving the sputtering girl alone, yet strapped to the bed, and moved beside her Sarge.

“I won’t say it, you know that.”

He wasn’t expecting any excuse or nice treatment and said so to her.

“I don’t need it, Captain. I only want to know that you’re focused on the mission as much as we all are. That is my only concern.”

Raphtalia seemed to be fighting an internal battle, until she breathed out and signed to her Sarge to follow her. As soon as they were alone, he took the word.

“Sir, with all due respect, I’ll speak in total honesty here. You’ve earned my trust that much.
I could care less about what your sexual desires are. I don’t care what you do to that girl, or any other prisoner in these cells. All I care is that you’re focused on what we’re doing here and to properly answer to any situation it may present itself at our door.”

“You think I’ve given up on my duties, Sarge!?”

“Captain… Whatever you were doing back there… you were not in control of yourself. I care less than a shit under my boots if you find your satisfaction poking someone with a melting hot iron poker.

But back then? I could’ve easily unarmed you and thrown you on the ground before you could even react back. I won’t disobey your orders, I will not do anything against you, but I’ve got to know if you’re the Captain that led us in more than a hundred successful missions…or that libidinous woman prey of her own sexual desires.

Which will it be, Raphtalia?”

Under the enquiring eyes of the Captain, Reaper had wondered if he had pushed her too much but, he saw her slump her shoulder down for a bit, soon returning to be the cold-blooded Captain he had always known.

“You’re right, Reaper. I… I enjoyed that too much.

Still, I’m not going soft on you. I know what our duties, my duties, are. Will have my pleasure taken care of, but don’t ever think again that I forgot what we’re fighting for.

Now, are we clear? Are you satisfied?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Good. Return to your post.”

As Reaper recovered from the trip down Memory lane he stared once more out of the panels in his cabin, as he looked at the stars surrounding the space station that was now his home. Since that episode, his Captain had never let her guard down ever again, although she grew more and more twisted with her sexual desires as time passed. He didn’t know what had happened to the many prisoners that had fell under her care, but since the access toward the bunker lower levels were destroyed during a seismic event, he supposed that they were all dead. Still, as time passed and they started spending more time behind the allied lines he began noticing that few prostitutes seemed to be rapidly putting on weight, especially when Raphtalia was in town. He never said a word of this to anyone, as long as the Captain was focused on the missions, he could care less about how she passed her free time.

Yet, as cold and murderous, and sick and twisted as she was, she was still a human being. He had always found her reliable on one thing more than everything else. The deep hatred she had for the Betelgeuse Empire, although he learned the reason behind it only many years later, after the war.

As she had confessed to him, in one of the rare occasions in which she opened herself, revealing her young womanly side.

The day that the Empire had first attacked unprovoked, it was the same day she had been in hospital giving birth to her daughter. The attack had come swift and deadly on the planet Ruslan, where she lived with her husband.

As the bombs fell on the city, one fell right across the hospital where she was in. The structure was severely damaged, the building unable to withstand such massive damages simply began to tear apart, crushing anyone in its path. But as the explosion tore out a massive chunk of the hospital, she had been just a few meters away from the maximum range of the explosion, unable to do anything as she watched her husband being killed by the collapsing building, and her newly born daughter, slowly dying as her life support machinery was cut off of energy.

Reaper, at the time, hadn’t had the strength to say anything.

He didn’t have any child himself, but he couldn’t imagine the pain of watching your own young slowly suffocating to death in front of your eyes, with you unable to do anything about it. It was one of the rarest times in which his Captain had ever opened to him and, right after, as if sensing she had shown her weakness, she returned to her cold professional demeanor.

And yet, here they were now. Decades passed in the shadow, after the War, and now they were all returning into the fray, with him to look at her back as she could finally enact her sadistic, twisted pleasures, on all those unfortunate enough to catch her fancy. This gig, he knew it, was only a scam. True, money was going to flood the treasury of the organization she founded but, that wasn’t really what she wanted.

She wanted to feel again the power over those that were going to be locked down in the station, prisoners forced to stay there and suffer in having her as a Warden. Still, after that many years, He hadn’t the strength, nor the will anymore, to stop her. In truth, it would have been hypocrite of him to do so.

After all, she had brought him down on that path too.

And he had to admit that there was something pleasurable in seeing someone whimpering in pain or in need to be overstuffed.

Meanwhile, the Consortium began to be filled with request coming from countless planets, Governments and even private entities seeking for a place where to let the criminals, the scum of society or simply those who had been unfortunate enough to disturb the wrong kind of people, lie down and vanish from view.

Out of view, out of mind, isn’t it?

Soon enough, spaceships left Tartarus station and directed themselves toward the various planets who had agreed to the terms of the Consortium. Within weeks, those ships were going to return with their human cargo, ready to be stored in their cells and, without anybody else knowing, used for any kind of purpose on the side. Already the board of directors of the Consortium dreamed of pit fighters, slave trading, even simple torture. All those men and women were soon going to be a profitable avenue, once they had been re-educated. That’s where Raphtalia and her advisors entered the scene.

While she would take a few for her personal enjoyment, many others were going to be placed under a strong re-educational process which would turn them to whatever they wanted them to be.
At least in theory.


Raphtalia didn’t worry about that, though.

She was content to be able to do what she wanted with those she would personally choose, although, already she was planning to have more than agreed. But that would have come later. As of now, as she sits in her private office, nearly at the core of the main structure of Tartarus, thinking about what the future would bring to her… Her reverie got interrupted suddenly from a gurgling noise coming from behind her. Moving her stare toward her back she looked at one of her previous pet projects. Behind her, placed against the backwall in her office, there was this massive blob like mound of fat that had once been a beautiful model. The girl in question had been one of the major idol of the time, a rising star that Raphtalia had managed to ensnare within her web of contacts, as she started to gravitate around her, courting her mercilessly until the poor girl couldn’t help but fall in love with the mysterious woman showering her with gifts.

Then, taking the girl on luxury cruises around the Galaxy Raphtalia began to lie down her trap, getting closer and closer to the Top Model, enabling her, letting her enjoy life as she never did before. The girl enjoyed the freedom of doing whatever she wanted and her love for the woman who could give her this, grew exponentially. It was during one of these cruises that Raphtalia did her move, proposing to the girl, asking her hand in marriage.

The girl, astonished by the request, having seen how lovely life could be with Raphtalia, hastily accepted, without even taking the time to verify the contract that was being proposed to her. So enraptured she had become of the ex-War Hero, she thought that there hadn’t been any need to perform any control of the contract between them.

Raphtalia had waited just for that.

With the contract formally stipulated, the War Heroine had now free hand of managing her wife, and she did so, taking great care in enabling her vices but, only in the direction she desired. Gone were the gifts made of gold and jewelry, gone the tailored clothes, gone the wild shopping spree. Raphtalia began to let her wife indulge only toward her gluttony. Fueling it up at every meal, letting her growing addicted to the simple act of eating, quickly turning her into a glutton-fueled hedonist.

As soon as the once lithe Top Model was well under her control, Raphtalia turned her sadistic and twisted mind on her hopelessly glutting wife, changing her into a slave to her own addiction of pain and feeding.

And now, what had once been one of the top celebrities in the galaxy, was nothing more than a pile of blob-like fat chained to the wall behind Sloane desk, a constant reminder of what passions moved the new Warden of Tartarus Station.

Turning around, Raphtalia, gently caressed the triple chinned woman chained on the wall, while massaging her great wobbly gut with her other hand.

“What’s up, Piggy? You can’t be that full yet…there is still so much goop left for you to eat…”

As she said that she took out the mask with the funnel from her wife’s face, letting her breath normally while waiting for the girl answer.

“Please… Mistress… Piggy’s… hungry… for… food… not… goop…
Mistress… promised… Piggy… solid food… not… goop.”

“Aw, poor Peggy-Piggy can’t hold down the Goop, anymore? That’s a shame… A few more barrels and Piggy would have received her trough filled with cakes.

Oh, well. If Piggy can’t continue… I wonder what may I use her for?”

As the war Heroine said that a look of utter desperation crossed the young girl face. She, who barely remembered a time when she was called Peggy and had been a galaxy wide celebrity, was now reduced to be her Mistress Piggy. In truth, since she had almost no memories of her past, she was glad to be in her Mistress service. Mistress treated her good, she gave her all the food she could eat, although sometimes it was that horrible goop that taste bad but let her gain much more weight than normal food.

“P-Piggy… Piggy… will... continue… eating… goop.

Piggy… wants… to… stay… with Mistress…”

Raphtalia smiled sadistically at the blob sized girl in front of her, she absolutely loved the look of absolute despair in her eyes. The only thing that was better than that, was only when she let her old memories to flow back into her brain, to see again and again as her Peggy remembered what she had been, what she had been transformed into and what she had become under her. Seeing in her eyes the joy of her memories as a celebrity, the fun she had during the fling with her, the horror in seeing her dream becoming a nightmare, the desperation when Raphtalia turned her into the slave she was today.

Still, in her sadistic eyes, Piggy had done a good job, consuming a third more of what she had consumed the previous day, so she decided to reward her pet
.
“Good, Piggy. Mistress is pleased with you.

Finish your goop and then you can have all the cakes you want.

And maybe, later tonight, Mistress will have you.”

The girl began panting in both desire and excitement, trying as much as she could to rise from the ground where she was confined due to her immense weight. Yet, she didn’t fight as Raphtalia placed on her face and mouth, the mask back, forcing her to return to her feeding.

“Oh yes, my dear…You shall become huge…”
© Copyright 2020 E-Brony (UN: sick-o-brony at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
E-Brony has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/998279