*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/998286
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #2237658
A weight gain centered story in a Sci-Fi human centered colonized galaxy...
#998286 added November 13, 2020 at 2:50pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 5 – Policing the Police
It had been barely a month since Brad arrival in the penal colony of Tartarus.

Along with his old friend Ohana, he had met many other colleagues, included some of the more rotten ones. Apparently, the Consortium, as they called the owner of the colony, hadn’t been really that picky when taking up policemen from the galaxy. In the month passed, Brad managed to get his hands dirty more than once, showing to those under his command how he wanted the Sector given to him to be managed, what to do in any situation and when to call for backups.

He had to admit that it felt good to be back, doing what he loved to do, although being in a penal colony in the middle of nowhere wasn’t exactly the most charming experience he had ever had. Still, all in all, everything had seemed to be running smoothly. That until he began to receive strange reports coming from the white wing of Sector D. As he sat behind his desk, in his office, checking the reports he noticed that of the cells that were there, a few of them were receiving often visits from some of his guards.

Reading and cross checking with other reports, he realized that one cell was being visited almost every day to sedate a particularly aggressive inmate.

As he verified the file of this element, he noted to himself to ask for a transfer to a different, stricter sector, since the guy seemed too happy of being with little criminals. But as he checked the other cell, he quickly realized that something suspicious seemed to be going on.

As per his register the cell in question, #114, had to have four guys in it.

Each of them either a pedophile or a rapist.

They had been bunked together to avoid one of them being killed by the other inmates. But, as he reviewed the video feed, he noticed that inside there were three girls and one man.

As he scanned their faces, their profiles appeared on the monitor of his computer.

The first one to appear was a girl named Sasha Bauer, barely eighteen, arrested for carjacking and theft. Then it was the turn of Nicolette Gray, seventeen, drug abuser and pusher, caught for intentional poisoning as she did her drugs herself, while selling rat poison to her clients. Next page, next person. Charlotte Marie Lourenne. As he scanned her file he realized where he had heard her family name. Lourenne’s Cram, the food industry. Apparently, she was the third daughter of the family and one of the most foolish. Caught for not having paid her scholastic dues, refused to pay and accepted a one-year sentence, instead.

‘What in the hell she’s doing in Sector D? She should be in Sector F…she barely has any criminal records…’

The last name of the list was that of Ken Melpos, son and heir of the Melpos family, one of the three main branches that composed the Melpomene Corps. He had been brought in for raping, torture and psychological assault.

‘What the actual fuck is one guy like this doing in a cell full of young girls? Who the hell approved this shit to happen?’

As he began to dig deeper, he immediately saw something that made him snarl. The three girls had been transferred there by order of one of his lieutenants, while the previous cellmates had been dispersed somewhere else. As he tried to figure out what the fuck they were trying to do, he noticed that the video feed of the cell was still on. By the feed he saw the energy field shutting down, as several shadows moved closer to the cell, right before the camera shut down leaving only static.

Seeing that something was very wrong, Brad took the phone and called immediately his Commanding Officer.

“Ma’am? Captain Cardin speaking.

I’m contacting you to ask for permission to start an immediate action against a possible violation of the Code Rules, being brought forward by someone of my staff.”

On the other side of the phone, the strong and youthful voice of Raphtalia answered with humor.

“Captain… Not even a full month and already you’re starting to make a ruckus, eh? What are the proofs on your hands?”

“Sending you over the data gathered up to now, including a recording of the video feed of Cell#114 which camera has just now, coincidentally, stopped working. Ma’am.”

As the warden did a quick check, she saw immediately what was going on, as a little manic smile crept on her lips seeing how she could enjoy from this situation.

“Good Work Captain. Permission granted. Take a full squad and arrest the culprits of this insubordination.

I’ll send someone to collect the cell mates to be transferred and judged if any misbehavior has been done by their parts.

Dismissed.”

Having received permission, he swiftly made a few calls, preparing rapidly a squad to arrest and subdue whoever was committing a crime under his nose. As he and his team moved from the central hub, he also requested that the cell in subject was to be immediately transferred to one of the emergency zones, so to be able to operate in secrecy toward the rest of the inmates.

In the corridor of the Sector D, white wing, the inmates in Cell # 128 watched with fascination as the five guards entered Cell#114 and obscured the energy field preventing anyone from the outside to see what was going on. Not that it was needed. Every prisoner who had line of sight with the cell knew what was going on. It had become part of the routine of Tartarus to see the five guards enter the cell and exiting two hours later with a smug and satisfied expression on their faces. Plus, the kid in there had also revealed that his girls were more than ready to satisfy any urges that anybody had the need of getting rid of.

Most of the other prisoners, though, were too aware that it was an operation too flashy to not be going under the spotlight soon. And when the guys in cell#128 saw that the Cell#114 was being moved away, they knew right away that the fun was over.

“Eh, would love to see the face of that Kid as his cell opens up and a troop of soldiers barges in armed to the teeth…”

As Cell# 114 was placed soundlessly on the floor of the emergency room, Brad and his squad were all ready and in firing position. They didn’t know what was going on but, considering the situation, all of them had a pretty much clear idea of what the obscured energy field was hiding. As Brad deactivated the field, the scene was just about as much as they had all imagined. Ken Melpos was greedily counting the cigarettes packets that Lieutenant Parks was giving him, while the four security guards were violently abusing of the three girls, which on their parts didn’t seem to care about the rough treatment.

“Parks! Stand down and surrender! That is an Order!”

As the guards in the cell realized that the field had been deactivated and that almost a dozen guns, ranging from simple zapper guns to actual ballistic pistols, were aimed at them they immediately stopped, raising their hands as they tried to justify what they were doing.

Carter Parks had been a policeman for most of his life, he had learned the job from his father, learning from him all the tricks and the things a policeman could get while dirtying his hands just a little bit, not enough to get in trouble with his superiors. He had learned and had then applied those tricks during his career, reaching the rank of Sergeant without dirtying his name too much. All went south when the Corps he was working for dismissed him for that single time he let himself go, killing a prostitute that had been taken in for custody.

From then, his life seemed to go south as his career did, until one guy from this Kluex Corp called him. As the interview went on, he suddenly realized that they had gotten the wrong guy by mistake, as they were talking about a certain Lieutenant Carter Parks.

Still, he quickly managed to get the interview and, before someone could make any question, he accepted the contract getting the position. At first, he had been afraid that someone could recognize him, although he and this Lieutenant were pretty similar physically, but as nobody said anything he realized he could start all over with the easy life he had always wanted for himself.

In this way he managed to get in contact with the son of this hot shot in Melpomene and, after an exchange of pleasantries, the deal was done. He would make sure that the guy would receive a few girls in his cell, so that he could work on them and prepare them for their new career and, under a little payment from whoever else wanted in, he and his friends could enjoy the feel of a young woman ready to satisfy them.

All this flashed through Parks mind as he turned around seeing the guns of his colleagues pointed at him. Realizing he was in danger of losing his easy life, he slowly began to advance toward the leader of the team, recognizing the name Caridin, as the Captain of the Sector.

“Sir, I believe there has been an error, here.

You see, we have come only to discipline these young criminals, to let them understand who’s in charge here. They have been creating all sorts of issue as of late and we thought that a bit of discipline was needed.

I’m sure that we can all agree that nothing permanent has been done here by either side…”

As Carter said that he opened his right hand revealing a credit chip with which he was sure the other policeman could have been bought with to be more, amenable, to their situation.

Brad, looked at the guy offering him some pocket money to close his eyes, then he slowly turned toward his team, as if making sure that they couldn’t see what was going on, and then, swiftly, he punched his own lieutenant right on the nose, making him walk backwards a bit, before crashing on the floor, as his nose began bleeding.

“Sergeant Ohana?”

“Yes, Captain?”

“Keep for the record. Subject Parks, Carter. Ex-Lieutenant, is as of now stripped of his role due to the following violations to the code:
- Conniving with criminals to break the Law
- Prostitution
- Bribery
- Violence toward unharmed civilians
- Instigation to violence.
You’ve got that, Sergeant?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Good enough. Take Mr. Parks under arrest along with his friends.

Mr. Melpos, Ken? You will soon be escorted within this facility to be directly judged by the Warden herself. You’ve done something you shouldn’t have kid.

Now you’ll learn that not even your father power can save you.”

As the rest of the team moved to take the subdued guard away, Ohana moved closer to Brad, asking permission to speak, at his nod she turned toward the convicts explaining her question.

“What about these convicts, Sir?”

“The Warden requested for them to be judged and their case examined. If found guilty I believe she will make them pay harshly.”

“Uh… Right… Sir…”

“Something on your mind, Ohana?”

The woman turned her stare toward the young women, imagining well enough what was going to happen to them in the hands of the Warden but, she also knew she couldn’t say anything to Brad.

She remembered still how she had been inducted, when she had arrived there on Tartarus. How Raphtalia had seemed sweet and kind toward her, inviting her to partake with her at meals, spending some of their free time together, until Jaine felt confident enough to accept a date with her Warden.

It had been one of the strangest, and yet most wonderful, experiences she had ever felt. Passing the night with Raphtalia, gazing at her luscious body in lingerie, feeling its toned muscles under her hands as the Warden fed her delicious food all night long. It had been so strange and yet, so erotic, that Ohana gladly accepted every other invitation from her boss, until any meal done together was turning into that hedonist scenario.

Jaine noticed that she was gaining weight, but at first, she dismissed the idea, after all, Raphtalia always complimented her for her figure, making her feel so special. It was almost two months later, since they had turned every meal in those kind of lovemaking sessions, when Ohana realized she had upped her weight by almost fifty pounds. Realizing that if the trend continued, she couldn’t carry on her job, she tried to place herself to diet. She even asked Raphtalia for help and it was then that the truth came out.

It didn’t happen immediately.

Jaine was still smitten with the apparently young Warden and so accepted any advice and suggestion she gave her but, as two more weeks passed and she realized she had gained another twenty pounds, she understood that what she believed to be her lover was doing this to her.

Confronting her, her fears were made real, as Raphtalia scoffed away her worries.

“What? I’m the Warden around here, Babe. I have an agreement with the Bosses. What I want to stay here, stays here. If you get too luscious to perform your normal job, you’ll just be moved in as my secretary.

Think of how many more meals we could fit into you, that way? Wouldn’t it be awesome?

Lazing around all day, pampered and cared for, loved as no other could love you?”

It was then, that Ohana realized that Raphtalia Sloane didn’t love her back as she did. She just wanted her fatter and bigger, bigger and fatter, until what?

She couldn’t be able to move, anymore?

With that realization, she quickly and as much painlessly possible broke the relationship, trying to have Raphtalia understand that she wanted a bit more from her relationship than blind sex and food in her gut. The Warden did seem to understand, although she never actually stopped trying to get her back.

And yet, as her story with the Warden came to an end, she saw another girl of the security guards starting to get fatter as weeks passed, and by the happiness in her eyes, and the shyness of her when they were talking of the Warden, Jaine knew that another girl had fallen into the net of Raphtalia Sloane. For that reason, Jaine, had a pretty clear idea of what fate those girls where going to have if the Warden managed to get her hands of them.

Yet, she couldn’t say anything of this to Brad. If He was made aware of what was going on, he could have made a mess that would have placed all of them in danger.

“Ohana? Are you ok?”

“Uh? S-Sorry, Sir. Was just worried for those girls. That guy must have really worked on them, hasn’t he?”

“That is why I hope the Warden makes him hang… by his balls, preferably.
Enough chit chat, let’s go Sergeant.”


As Brad and his men took care of the corrupted policemen, the emergency blast door opened revealing a team of soldiers heavily armed which moved forward until they stood in front of Brad.

“Corporal Ramirez, Sir. Warden Sloane sent us to collect the convicts.”

“They’re over there, Corporal. Make him pay.”

“Sir, I’m sure the Warden will.”

After that brief exchange, Brad Cardin and his team retreated, leaving Ken and the three girls with the soldiers, who were all smiles toward them, especially toward Ken.

“Now, Mister, you’ll go and have a little chit chat with the Warden.”

As the soldier said that, he rapidly hit Ken with the back of his gun, rendering him unconscious.


When Ken Melpos opened his eyes, he found himself forced to sit on a chair, chains keeping him there as a ball gag was placed on him so he couldn’t talk. As he looks around, he began to shiver in fear seeing as he was sitting right in front of the Warden, Raphtalia Sloane. He had been sure that the voice they had used had been only a recording. But seeing the woman in the flesh in front of him, scared him shitless.

“So, I see you’ve found a hobby to pass the time while being here in my prison, haven’t you, Ken?

That is good. Everyone should have a good hobby to pass the time.”

Raphtalia spoke with cheer in her voice, as she kept checking some papers on her desk. As she did so, though, she turned quickly on the monitors behind her desk, which shown the three girls he had been working on for the past month.

“I must admit that you’ve done a good job in turning them over to you. Of course, they were already in a weakened state, mentally, so it mustn’t have been so hard to force them to see you, as their God.

Still, a good job must be called with its name. Although, here is the problem we have… You see Ken, the first two we don’t care a literal shit about.

They’re worthless to most, so there is not really any harm done.

The first one, Nicolette, is so much gone that we already are selling her on the slave market. The second one, Sasha, has been…let’s say relocated under my surveillance, but we will talk about her in a minute.

The big issue here, Ken, is Charlotte.

She’s a premium member, if you catch my drift. Her father already had contacted the Consortium and had agreed to let her stay in our facility for her year but giving her some privileges. Such, as it had been agreed between the parties, being in the safer zone in the station.

So, Sector F, White wing.

Then you show up.

You take her from there and you brain wash her turning a ditzy well-mannered young lady, into a bimbo addicted to sex and pain.

You start seeing where the issue is?”

At this Ken tried to speak, but all came out of his mouth was an unintelligible gurgling, along with a lot of drool as he trembled in fear, clearly seeing where this was going.

“Now, I like you. I like how manipulative you are and how good you’ve been at turning these girls into your own play toys… if only you hadn’t done the same to ‘Dear Little Charlotte’ I could have even forgiven you.

But you touched something that had written all over it ‘DON’T TOUCH’ and you did it all the same.

Life’s about making choices, Junior. Here is yours.

You can refuse the offer I’m going to make. And that will mean that you’ll suffer for the rest of your miserable life as we will torture you hour after hour, making sure that you will not die too soon.

Or you can accept my offer and live as much as you can, following my rules.”

Raphtalia rose from her desk, moving closer to the seated form of Ken, sitting on his legs, as she placed her hands around his shoulders.

“This, I offer to you.

We will try and rehabilitate Charlotte. Should we fail, you will die. In the meantime, you will work for me, using those abilities of yours on who I tell you to. Becoming so, my very own personal Brainwashing machine. If you manage, you will live the rest of your life in luxury. Should you fail…I imagine you know the consequences.

Now, If you were to try and betray me…well, You may regret that so dearly. And for the longest time too.

So… what do you reply?”

As she said that, she rose from him, and removed his ball gag, letting him freely breath for the first time since he had been brought there in the office. Feeling cocky, since the Warden seemed interested in him, he quickly looked around and motioned toward the chains.

“If you want to talk business… remove the chains and we can talk, especially about my compensation.”

He had just said that, when he saw the woman standing before him erupt in a maniacal laughter.

“Oh, you truly think you are in the position of making requests?

Oh, alright, let’s talk without any chains between you and me.”

With a snap of her perfectly manicured fingers, the lock on the chain forcing Ken to seat still, opened leaving him able to massage his hands and to stand.

“I see you’re a woman of intellect.

About my compensation, I would say that you could make me in charge of sector E, this way I can provide you with what you need and, also, have some fun on my own. If you don’t like this deal, well… we can cut it short and say fuck off to each other.”

Just as he finished, he felt himself being thrown against the wall as two red glowing, maniacal eyes were right on his face. Raphtalia had moved so fast that he didn’t see her, and as strongly as he pushed against her, he couldn’t budge an inch off the wall.

His eyes were filled with terror when she raised a knife right in front of his neck, puncturing a bit of his skin.

“Listen closely, boy…” Her voice had turned into an edge as cold as ice and as sharp as a blade.

“You either accept my offer or you die. No other choice here.

I won’t hesitate to cut your throat in a jiffy if you try my patience once more.”

As swiftly as she had turned into her old, manic, self, she quickly reverted to be the kind and understanding woman of before.

“So, Ken, make your choice…”

“I… I…” As he replied with trembling voice, while urinating in his pants, he stood motionless too afraid to do anything. “I accept your offer. I will serve you with pleasure.”


“Very good. Now, a friend of mine will escort you to your new quarters. There you will change out of that prisoner outfit and will wear the new uniform I’ve made for this new post of yours.

You shall be disguised as a Counsellor. And you will do your job… but for those that I will tell you to, you will make them my own slaves.

Are we agreed?”

“Y-YES! Yes Master!”

“Uhm… ‘Yes, Miss Sloane.’ Will suffice. We don’t want to alert any other of who you really are, would we?”

“N-No, Miss Sloane.”

“Good. Off you go. And remember, while you’re working for me… if Charlotte doesn’t recover… You’ll die, unless I might intercede for you.

So do a good job, will you?”

“Yes, Miss Sloane. Er… Miss Sloane?”

“Yes, dear?”

“Is there anyone I should take care of to start showing you how grateful I am of your grace?”

“Ah. I see you already are getting the hang of it. Actually, yes.
She will come to your studio tonight at eighteen hundred sharps.

Don’t be late.”

As the ‘reformed’ Ken Melpos walked out of the room, Raphtalia looked at a long list of contacts on her screen, searching for the right person to be the first of this new treatment she had managed to get for herself. As she scrolled the list, her gaze fell on a name she had, almost, forgot about.

“Jaine Ohana… oh, yeah… you escaped me once… But won’t manage this time.”

Raphtalia then, took her phone and quickly dialed the number of the infirmary, getting in contact with one of her favorite’s person there. The infirmary’s Lead Doctor.

“Hey, Suzanne? Just checking if you’re still up for tonight… session… uh uh…Love to hear it, Babe.

Can’t wait to let you try what the chef has in store for us. No, no, it’s a surprise… Oh, now that I recall, there was a favor I wanted to ask you. No…is not that, you dirty woman. Keep this up and I will make you forget about sex, dear.

No, I wanted to ask you to schedule Miss Ohana, Jaine, one of the police forces in Sector D for a counselling session at eighteen hundred with our new Counsellor.

It's just, a few of her colleagues informed me of some strange behavior on her part and, you know how they say, better safe than sorry, right? She seems to be a good agent too, would be a shame if she would collapse in the mid of the fray?

Thanks, babe.

Oh, make sure my name doesn’t appear in the requester register… you know, I shouldn’t intervene without her Superior knowing about it. Yeah, I just can’t stop treating all of you as my babies…especially some of the more… developed ones.

Love you… thanks again and, be seeing you tonight… don’t wear anything too tight, love…or do it, but don’t expect it to wear it tomorrow…”

Closing the call, Raphtalia couldn’t stop giggling. If Ken did his job well, soon that little butterball of Ohana was going to return to her, all smiles and happiness to be back with her. Oh, she could barely contain herself as she thought back to the fun she had with Jaine… almost as much as fun as she was going to have that night with Suzanne.


In the infirmary, Suzanne put down the receiver of her phone, feeling herself blushing red as a tomato and being glad to be alone in the room. She quickly updated the online register, making sure to place her name under the requesting party for the counselling visit scheduled at the eighteen hundred for Sergeant Ohana, and then sat back in her reclining chair thinking at the night that was soon to be arriving.

It were already three weeks since she had started seeing Miss Sloane out of work and, although their activities together weren’t of the healthiest kind, as her rather bigger figure could be testimony, she was starting to get addicted to the feeling of her lover on top her.

True, she had gained about forty pounds since she had started seeing her but, as Raphtalia said “No need to worry, love. It only adds beauty to your already beautiful figure”

And, as Suzanne caressed her quite bloated paunch, she had to admit that she was feeling much more confident and sexier, than ever before. True, she was maybe snacking a bit too much during the day and her portions sizes had somewhat doubled since before meeting Raphtalia, but she couldn’t deny that having that beautiful toned woman gazing, and acting, lovingly at her was just too good of an exchange for a few pounds more on her frame.

Soon enough Suzanne thoughts drifted toward what delicacies she was going to taste that night, and not even for a moment she seemed aware of the fact that already she was associating the idea of being pleasured by her lover, with the idea of eating food given to her by the same.
© Copyright 2020 E-Brony (UN: sick-o-brony at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
E-Brony has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/998286