*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/998287
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #2237658
A weight gain centered story in a Sci-Fi human centered colonized galaxy...
#998287 added November 13, 2020 at 3:03pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 6 – Miss Sloane passions…
It was a brand-new day, rich of opportunities.

This was the motto of Raphtalia Sloane as she arrived at her desk, feeling full of energies. She hadn’t really slept that much the previous night but, seeing as Suzanne had been forced to be taken away from her room, since she wasn’t really able to walk on her own, had a recharging effect for the maniacal feeder.

Raphtalia had thoroughly enjoyed the night spent with the lead doctor, managing to ensnare her even more tightly in the alluring trap that was a relationship with her. Thanks to the fulfilling night she had also managed to convince the good doctor to increase a bit her calories intake. She just couldn’t wait to see how Suzanne would grow in the next few weeks.

As she thought back to her last prey, she started right away to check within the list of contacts from Kluex for a possible replacement. Afterall, that was the deal with the Consortium. She was able to do all she wanted with whoever she pleased, as long as she fulfilled two conditions. First, she would find a suitable replacement, in case the subject was of their own personnel, and second, she laid off her greedy paws of anyone who had already managed to strike a deal with the Consortium. As was the case of Miss Charlotte Lourenne.

As she thought about the young girl turned into a bimbo, she couldn’t refrain from feeling hot all over. She would have loved to have that china doll all for herself but, her father had already paid for her wellbeing and so she had to content herself with the second prize… Sasha.

The girl, still brainwashed, had already been sent to her personal sector, a hidden section of Tartarus where she could hide and keep all those girls, and men, that caught her eyes. Of course, there was a limit on how many could fit in there, especially considering the size of some that were already there but, as hard as it was to let them go, she would just enjoy so much any new arrival.

As she breathed down, calming herself, she took the phone and contacted her old, second in command, now having become her personal Sector Captain.

“Lukas, it’s me, Raphtalia… what’s the status there?”

“’Morning Ma’am. Everything under control.

In the night we’ve had a bit of a problem with one of the new security guys who thought to try and snooping around was a good idea, but we got him quickly and managed to get him back to his unit.”

“You… You sent him back!?”

“Captain…”

As Raphtalia heard her most trusted underling calling her with her old title, she knew that he already had thought of any bad scenario’s and had acted accordingly, so she just let him finish, before adding anything.

“As I was saying, Captain, he had been snooping around but a few of his friends were waiting him out of the sector connecting point. We couldn’t take him into custody without alerting the entire base of this sector.

So, we sent him back to his unit, after making sure he hadn’t seen anything of worth… while also giving him a bit of something that will make sure he will see himself out of the picture in a few weeks.”

Raphtalia looked at the phone with a curios glance, as was her tone when she asked for details.

“As per your request the Good Doctor is studying something to render the target most amenable to our treatment. Since the animal testing rate were optimal, something about an almost 100% success rate, we made of this guy our first human tester. In a few weeks he should be able to eat himself out of his job, then we can officially fire him and transfer his person here, so that he may snoop around as much as he can.”

“Reaper…”

“Yes, Ma’am…?”

“You’re really turned into a devious man, you know that?”

“Ma’am, with all respect.

I’m a soldier. You ordered me to keep this place as tight and secure as possible, using whatever I've got at my disposal for doing so.

I’m only doing my duty.”

Closing the call, the apparent young woman rose from her desk, looking out of the window in her office to the empty vastness of space. As she looked out there, she couldn’t stop thinking at all the beautiful men and women that were going to fill the gaping hole in her hearth. For a moment, as she thought back to her child in her arms she thought if all mankind would have been enough to fill that hole, but soon she returned in herself.

‘If even that wouldn’t be enough… I’ll start seeking aliens for that role.’

Turning back to her post, she made quick work of the reports she had on her desk, as she looked impatiently at the clock and at the door to her office. It was almost time.

As the nine o’clock chimed from her clock, she turned her gaze toward the door, waiting expectantly at the door to open. But it was only ten minutes later that the door would open, letting her secretary enter her office. As Raphtalia watched her waddle toward her, she pictured her in her mind as she had been when she had first arrived a few months ago.

When first she had entered her office, she had been a bubbly little thing, barely weighing a hundred and twenty pounds. Raphtalia had chosen her exactly for what the girl seemed to be. A stupid little thing, more used to open her legs for her bosses, than to work for them.

But as months passed and she influenced her more and more, little Tiffany soon began to grow.

When she had first met her, she had told Tiffany that whatever happened, she had to come to her every working morning at Nine hundred sharp. At first, little Tiffy had managed majestically. But, as week passed and the pounds kept increasing on her body, she didn’t fare just as well.

For Raphtalia, Tiffany wasn’t in need to be courted as she usually did with her preys, the little blondie was vapid enough to blindly accept any advice or suggestion her Boss gave her.

The Warden took full advantage of the naivety of her secretary.

First, she suggested her to have one massive meal each day, so that she could eat less at other meal times, which never really happened. Then, seeing as little Tiffy began to grow slightly, she advised her to maybe have a massive dinner as well, in this way her appetite would surely be lower during the following day.

And as the advices and suggestions grew more and more ridiculous, Raphtalia was literally blown off seeing not-so-little Tiffy follow them more and more. She even suggested her that on her free day she should spend the day eating, so that her body would get sick of eating that much, reducing then her overall appetite during the week.

Tiffany blindly followed the suggestion, plunging more and more deeply into her newfound gluttony.

And here they were, With Tiffany having grown to more than two hundred and fifty pounds, almost exploding out of the small little blazer she kept wearing on her working days. As Raphtalia enjoyed watching her squirm, as she waddled slowly toward her, balancing in her hands both the reports for her Boss and the box of doughnuts she had taken for herself, she smiled dearly at her secretary, taking from her the reports.

“Good Morning Tiffany.”

“Morning… *huff*… Ma’am.”

“Tell me, how your diet is going?”

“Uhm… It’s not going… very well, to say the truth…”

“I’m sorry to hear that… what are you doing, as of now?”

“Well… I’m having a large breakfast, quickly followed by a few snacks, then one hour before lunch I’m having another few snack, as you told me, and then I’m having the large lunch you suggested.

A-Actually, I thought that maybe by having two lunches it would work better in curbing my appetite… and …and after that, another few snack session within the afternoon. Then at around dinner time, I’m having one… well, two dinners a-and a midnight snack as you told me before.

Still, my hunger seems only to be growing as time passes…”

Raphtalia, used all of her strength not to show how pleased she was with the ignorance and naivety of the girl in front of her. Still, after a few moments, when she was sure that her voice wouldn’t croak, she turned again toward he assistant.

“Dang, I’m sorry Tiffany… that is seriously strange. Still, don’t you worry. I may have the solution for you…”

“R-Really, Miss Sloane?”

“Sure. You may try in this way…try doubling whatever you eat and, on top of that to be on the safe side, add two of those milkshake I’ve told you about every time you’re going to eat something.

You know which I’m referring to… the ones given out in the gym?”

“Oh, you mean those tall thingies with the chocolate and that powder mixed within? Aren’t those for bulking up?”

‘So, you do have a brain inside that bony head of yours?’

“Yes, exactly those.

Since we can’t figure out why aren’t you able to lose your weight, at least let’s build muscles first, won’t you agree?”

Tiffany, slowly munching on her last doughnut, having consumed all twelve of them as she stood in front of her boss, looked pensive for a few moments before, seemingly, seeing the logic in what Raphtalia had proposed.

“You’re right, Miss. At least I can build muscles… Oh, thank you so much for taking care of me… I wouldn’t know what would have happened to me if it hadn’t been for you.”

‘Hmpf…You would have remained a small little secretary ready to be abused by some weak-willed man.

And you wouldn’t have gained almost a hundred and fifty pounds…’

“Don’t you worry about it, dear. You know I want only the best for you and all those working under me…”

As Raphtalia said that, she quickly grabbed a pastry box from her desk, offering it to the widening secretary.

“Here you go, Sweetie, have these to start. We will get you into your tip top shape sooner than you think.”

“Thanks… *munch*… again Miss… *gulp*… Sloane.”

Tiffany, without even waiting a moment, rapidly snatched the box of chocolate covered éclair, stuffing one into her mouth as she turned around to leave the office. Panting and eating as she slowly ambled through the doorway, avoiding getting stuck in there by just a few inches.

As Raphtalia watched the massive tub of lard that Tiffany had become under her guidance, she thought that this desire of hers was really something that she could fulfill while in Tartarus station.

“So many people to convert… so little time…”

The day for Raphtalia, then, proceeded without nothing unusual.

She stayed at her desk, checking reports from the various sectors of the station, verifying that everything was in the norm and, at the same time, she also checked the various files of all the inmates. As she checked the names, she often left a few marks on the files, so to divide them into three main categories.

First, there were the Untouchables, those men and women that had already been covered by an agreement for their wellbeing, she often pouted about them since most of them seemed to be wonderful subjects for her passions but, alas, she couldn’t use them.

Secondly, there were the Temptations. These, instead, were those that she was currently evaluating to become preys of her passions and needs. As she scrolled the list, she noticed happily that week after week, this list seemed only to grow longer and longer. With so many new prisoners coming, it was rather easy to understand why the list seemed only to grow.

At last point, there were the Replaceable. These were not inmates, but instead the Consortium own personnel that she could access to, as long as she found a replacement in time. Within this list there were also the names of Jaine Ohana and Brad Caridin. Brad, she realized with a resentful snort, she couldn’t touch. There wasn’t any agreement protecting him but, he was far too capable to be simply turned into a pile of blubber.

Ohana, instead should have followed her course as she had been requested and could become one of the most enjoyable preys she had ever made, although, her friendship with Brad could potentially grow into something problematic.

Still, the young warden, didn’t worry about it at the moment.

If Brad was going to raise a ruckus about his friend, she would deal with it. As of now, having been remembered that Jaine had been scheduled to meet with Ken, Raphtalia decided to give him a quick call to verify how things were going.

As she heard him answer back from his side, she greeted him with nothing but joy pouring out of her voice.

“Good Morning, Counselor. How are things today?”

His voice still trembled a bit as he heard the warden voice, but he quickly recovered.

“Er… H… Hi, Ma’am… I mean, Good Morning Ma’am.

Everything seem to be rather normal.

For what reason do I have the pleasure of hearing your beautiful voice?”

“I just wanted to know how the scheduled meeting had been going last night…”

“Oh, that. Well, as a first meeting I must confess that things have proceeded rather fine, all considered. Naturally I cannot reveal any detail of the session but, I can tell you that Miss Ohana has started on the rehabilitation process and I expect quite a recovery from her in the coming months…”

“Sorry, what was that Counselor? Did you say ‘Months’?”

“I… I am afraid so, Ma’am. The implications are rather… hmmm… harsh on her side and it will take some time to…”

“No, no… This just won’t do.

I can barely hear anything over this receiver. There must be something going on that prevents the communication stability.

Please, Counselor, would you come to my office, so that we can speak face to face?”

“I… I will come right away, Ma’am.”

As she closed the call, her face was visibly showing how less than pleased she was about what she had heard. She had expected Ken to understand that he had not months to show off his works. Still, the guy didn’t seem to have quite understood that.

As she waited for him to arrive, she prepared herself to scare the hell out of him.

As she waited, the buzzer coming from Tiffany signaled that he had arrived.

“Send the Counselor in, Tiffy. Thanks.”


Ken Melpos entered slowly within the office of the Warden. As he saw her sitting at her desk, staring right at him like a bird of prey stalk its victim he couldn’t refrain to wonder if it couldn’t have been better to just jump out of the station and try to survive in the nothingness of space, instead of facing her wrath.

As he stood motionless, he saw that the woman pushed a button on her desk, as a noise silencing barrier rose all around them, silencing any noise that could have been heard from the secretary outside.

“So, Counselor, you were saying something about… time, I believe?”

“Ma’am… with due respect I…”

“Because, I believe to have heard something about a long period of time.

Months’ I think was the word you used. For sure you do know that you don’t have all that time to prove your worth to me.

Do you, Ken?”

“Ma’am, I…”

“Also, I wouldn’t want you to think that your skills are unique aboard of this station. So, this should motivate you to provide results in a far less long time, then the one you’ve just notified me with.

Don’t you think?”

“Ma’am! The woman you’ve sent to me last night has a high suspicion out of you. With only one session I could see already how hard it will be to make her less suspicious of you in weeks, in order to make her amenable to you will take months.

Naturally, if you so wished, I could manage in a couple of weeks…”

“See… You’re understanding already…”

“But! There is a but, Ma’am.

I can turn her around toward you in two weeks tops… but she will become a doll in your hands. There will be no emotions coming from her, no… reality. She will be your puppet, you will be able to move her, to decide for her… but would that be enough for you?

In the note you have sent me you requested that I make her loyal to you, while still being herself.

To do that it will take months… otherwise I can take the short cut, but would you like it, that way?”

Raphtalia stared angrily at her underling. He was right, she wanted Ohana to be herself, she wanted nothing else than to bring her down on the path of the mindless gluttony only to suddenly let her understand how much she had lost and how deeply in her control she was.

But if she was just a doll, she would lose all of this.

“Alright, Ken. I take your point. But I must warn you… took one day longer and you’re gonna pay dearly.”

“Yes, Ma’am. I will let you know, week by week of her progress. Also, if this may help provide you with a better assessment, I could take on a few others that need… counseling.”

Raphtalia, staring at her underling with a manic smile on her face, tried to keep her voice as normal as she could, while feeling herself already getting wetter at the thought of her other preys brainwashed.

“So, you say you could… do others as well?”

“As long as they are not so strongly opposing to you? Certainly.
Just give me the names, Ma’am… And I’ll change them into lovingly ladies bent only to your satisfactions.”

“Very well, Ken… You shall have a list within the hour.

Show me how good you are. Basing on the time you will need to bend them to me, I’ll evaluate your proficiency and dedication to me.”

As the ‘Counselor’ left the office, Raphtalia laid herself heavily against her chair, between the Consortium giving her targets, and now Ken converting them to her, she was soon going to have her Private Sector bursting out of toys for her to play with.

Still, before pleasure, came work, so she swiftly stood from her chair and exited from her office. As she passed the door she smiled seeing as Tiffany was heavily seated at her desk, munching on one of the cream-filled pastries she had given her, while drinking from one of those bulk shakes she had told her. Smiling to her widening secretary she walked through the hallway, inspecting all those personnel who worked in the administrative office, greeting them, while also giving to a selected few of them some more, intimate, praise.

With that done, she moved to her personal lunchroom, where, after ordering what she and her guest were going to have for lunch, she gingerly waited for her guest to arrive. That day, as luck would have it, was going to be the turn of one of her oldest pet-projects. One that was, nowadays, reaching the point where she wasn’t going to be able to perform her duties as well as she did before. As soon as the double doors opened, in came a massive, blubbery mass of woman.

Her name was Ginger Kramp and she had been one of the first police trainers that the Consortium had enrolled. Since being one of the first women on Tartarus station she had immediately been targeted by the warden. When she had arrived on the station, she had been one of the meanest, toughest, nails-eating training officers that Raphtalia had ever seen.

She still remembered with fondness how tough she had been, weighing in at, at most, a hundred and fifty pounds of toned muscles. But even though she was the strongest woman around, it took less than a month to have her melt under the care and passion that Raphtalia showered upon her.

From then, it had been easy to change her in the lurking behemoth she was today.

“Ginger, love, you’ve managed to come, I see…”

“I… I wouldn’t… have… missed it… for anything, Raphtalia…”

Watching her moving was an experience that Raphtalia always enjoyed. Seeing as the woman was barely able to lift her own legs to move and so, as she was getting more and more used to, she started to shuffle around, making her entire body jiggle due to the motion. Swiftly, the Warden, rose form her chair, helping the woman to reach the table and seat at her three chairs, letting her regain her breath. Moving behind her, she purred slowly what had become a routine question between the two of them.

“And, please, do tell me… how much do you weight now?”

“I’m at… at… seven hundred and… twelve pounds, now, Raphtalia…”

“Good job, my dear. You surely see the advantages of having mass working for you…”

“Y-Yeah… is hard to… move but, there aren’t many who want to mess with me.”

“Just think how more threatening you shall be at eight hundred…”

“Y-yeah…”

“Or at nine hundred…”

“Oh, yes… yes…”

“Why, with your abilities and strength you may go even for the full thousand…”

“Oh god… y-yes…”

“But, and here I’m just saying, you would make me so happy if…”

“I-If?”

“Oh, if only you could make to a full ton… oh, how happy would I be, for you…of you…”

Ginger, when she had arrived on the station, had been tasked to turn a bunch of green policemen into a well cohesive unit. At first everything seemed to be going as scheduled but then, suddenly, she met the Warden. Raphtalia Sloane.
Despite the stories, the problems that could rise from having a relationship with your boss, Ginger felt smitten by the younger girl. The way she ogled her when she harassed her cadets, the way she talked to her, all these things made her feel so hot.

At first, as it had always been, she had tried to dominate the younger woman, and it seemed to be working. Every time they met; they did what Ginger wanted. Ginger was in charge and she took all the decisions on the bed.

But, quietly, without even realizing it herself, she began to be more servile toward the young woman.

Of course, Ginger was always in command but, she felt more excited, more adapt to do what Raphtalia proposed. As time passed, Ginger began to relinquish the decisions to her lover, any decisions, from where to meet to what to do in bed. And she loved every single moment of it.

Then, suddenly, Ginger felt herself the need to put on some weight.

To show around who was the boss.

She wasn’t that much sure of when that desire came to her but, her Raphtalia reminded her that it was she who had wanted it so, it had to be true. As time passed, her weight limit quickly escalated, rising toward more and more impressive goals, and still Ginger went at it, always believing that it was her idea.

As she passed the four hundred pounds, she noticed that she was slowing down in her job but, as Raphtalia suggested, she gave most of it to her underlings, so that they could learn from her. With such a weight on her frame, she noticed that some things were out of her control. As big as she was, she could barely dress by herself and yet, her lover was at her side, always supportive of her, of her need to keep growing bigger.

As she passed five hundred pounds, with a body the size of a parade float, she relinquished all of her duties to her second in command, enjoying her days with her lover, being pampered and assisted all day long, as she still pushed her to keep on going, to keep growing.

Soon, all Ginger was able to think about was her need to be bigger, to be of such a size that nobody could impose on her.

And she was getting there, in Raphtalia’s eyes. But it wasn’t yet enough…

“What do you think, Love? Do you think a full ton will be big enough for you?”

“Not… even… close… I need… I need… to be… bigger still…”

“Yes, my dear… I’ll help you grow… Here, let’s start your meal…”

As Ginger sat, unsteadily on her three chairs, Raphtalia stood at her side, pushing whatever food was on the table into the hungry maw that was awaiting her. At over seven hundred pounds, Ginger wasn’t really able to feed herself but, Raphtalia was more than willing to aid her.

After three hours, the table had been cleaned several times of what the servants had brought, as it now rested all in Ginger massively stuffed and taut stomach. During the meal, her three chairs couldn’t manage to keep the woman seated and broke down in splinters but, Ginger barely took notice, all she was caring about was the next morsel brought to her lips by her friend and lover, the woman who had opened her eyes about her size, about how size was important in her line of her work.

Ginger, seated heavily on the floor, felt way more than stuffed. She felt so full she could pop at any moment. And yet, as she saw Raphtalia snuggling closer to her, while holding a large hot dog in her hand she started to think that she wanted it, that she needed it.

The massive woman wasn’t aware of it but, the warden was actually whispering softly in her ear, telling her lover what to think and what to do. Still, Ginger, focused only on the hot dog held so close to her, didn’t realize she was simply repeating what the other woman said.

“I… I need it… Yes… More… More food for me… Need so much… more…
R-Raph… Raphtalia… give it to me…”

“Why, Ginger? You’re still hungry?”

“Mmm-mmm…”

“Well, here then… Enjoy, my love.
And I shall take care of your diet then… if you’re still so hungry… you surely aren’t eating enough.”

Slowly the hot dog moved toward the awaiting lips of the blubbery seven hundred pounds woman, until it finally reached and she was able to give it a big bite. As Ginger munched she could feel her overtaxed stomach plead with her to stop eating and yet, she couldn’t stop.

She was still convinced to feel hungry and so, she swallowed, feeling the morsel travel down her throat, ending up in the already chaotic mess that her stomach was.

“More… *Burp*… Bring me… More…”


It was late afternoon when Raphtalia returned to her office.

The lunch break with her Ginger had lasted a bit too much but, she couldn’t stop herself. The tough police instructor had become silly putty in her hands and she had managed to stuff her so full that not a single bite more could be pushed down her throat. As she sat in her chair she opened one of the files in the archive and began changing the scheduled meal plans for her Ginger.

As she increased the portions that the already huge woman was receiving, she began to feel once again excited. Ginger had grown so big and yet, Raphtalia wanted to have her as fast as possible within her private sector. And to do that, she had to make sure that ‘little’ Ginger was going over the thousand pounds.

Only then, even without gravity, her stuffed piggy could be fired and ‘hired’ back again in her service.

‘Oh, my sweet little Ginger… soon you’re going to be all mine…’
© Copyright 2020 E-Brony (UN: sick-o-brony at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
E-Brony has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/998287