*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/998471-November-16-2020
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#998471 added November 16, 2020 at 9:26am
Restrictions: None
November 16, 2020
Created by the talented  [Link To User poulynoe] Made by the talented A. E. Wilcox }Image for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small

Just an image Hello Everyone,

Here is the prompt for Monday, November 16, 2020

Proverbs 3:1-4 Trust and Honor God

1. My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments;

2. For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee.

3. Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:

4. So shalt thou find favor and good understanding in the sight of God and man.

Please tell me what you think.

I'm sort of on auto-pilot this morning. My body is awake but my brain is still half-asleep. I have narcolepsy and my prescription has not arrived yet. Due to COVID-19 I can't go to the doctor's office to pick it up. Instead, they mail it to me. Then I have to send it to the pharmacy to be filled. It hasn't made it to me yet. So I'm struggling to get woke up. lol.

God is telling us that if we will keep His commandments, it will make our lives much more peaceful and easier to live. It does this because there is less stress in our lives. Humans were created to be in a relationship with God and each other. When we become selfish we violate that relationship and things get hard. When we put the needs and wants of others ahead of our own and allow others to worry about our needs and wants we live the lives God planned for us. This proverb discusses these truths. Mercy is one of those truths. We all want mercy for ourselves but if somebody hurts us we feel the book should be thrown at them. God does not want this. He wants us to practice mercy. Truth is part of mercy because it reminds us of what we would want in the other person's situation and causes us to do accordingly.

For my blog Prompt: I was cruising the galaxy with Groot and found this planet:
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#2237464 by Not Available.


What is the secret of life?

The secret of life is not a secret at all. Satan wants everybody to think it is a secret but the fact of the matter is that the secret of life is the best news ever. Jesus told us to shout it from the rooftops. He told us to Go, and spread the good news of this gospel into all the earth", Matthew 28:19-20.

What is that good news? It is that the Son of God became a man in the Person of Jesus and gave His life on Clavary so that all human beings could have eternal life. That is the "secret" of life.

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs "Prompt: Simplicity and repose are the qualities that measure the true value of any work of art.
Frank Lloyd Wright
What do you think is the true value of art?"

Other than ascetic value, I personally never could figure out why art had any value. So I really don't know. It doesn't do anything for me personally.

Blog City image small "Prompt: Since we have such short lives, what is wrong with us people to even have the concept of boredom?
What is your take on the subject?"

I think it is because we are finite creatures that we get bored.



Signature for finalists in 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesA signature image for use by anyone nominated for a Quill in 2018Signature for nominees of the 2019 Quill AwardsA signature for those who sponsored the 2017 Quill AwardsSignature image for sponsors of the 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for use by 2019 Quill Awards sponsors

© Copyright 2020 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/998471-November-16-2020