*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/998840-Chapter-III---Shadow-spreading-over-people-and-families
Rated: 18+ · Book · Erotica · #2238196
Weight gain novel. A massive, obscure corporation takes residence within a little town.
#998840 added November 21, 2020 at 2:39pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter III - Shadow spreading over people and families
In the late afternoon, Elenore, Amelie and Senna were slowly lumbering through the town, until they finally reached their destination. Scram Little Eatery.

In the course of the past four months they had tried to go there at various times but, in the end, it was at late afternoon that they found mostly the place for themselves. Entering the restaurant, they waved to the waiter, Freddie, who knew them on name basis, by now.

“Welcome back, girls. Didn’t expect you to see back here in the same day. Something wrong?”

As he helped them sit at their table, the three of them placed their usual order right away, as Senna took the word, since her two friends still seemed a bit bummed off, although Amelie kept looking back at the posters with menu offers on the wall.

“Yeah, you can say that. We were at Cheer practices and these bitches told us that we’re overweight…can you believe it? Me, neither. And worse of all they somehow must have convinced the Seniors too, since they’ve kicked us off the team and the sorority until we can get ‘Back into shape’.

Well, to be honest, I don’t think is such a big deal. It just means we will have time to come here more often, you would like that, wouldn’t you Freddie?”

As Senna played the flirty one with him, Freddie didn’t react to it, simply answering back to the girls with the sincerest smile he could put on his face.

I do hope you start coming here twice a day.
You girls would be perfect for the next phases… still, the time will come.


“Oh, I’m so sorry to hear that.

Tell you what, to compensate for that, I’ll place in your order a free menu of your choice… not the Party Box, though, girls. You’ll have me fired, if the Boss finds out.”

Amelie, as she was already munching on a chocolate bar she had brought from home, smiled at that as she exclaimed.

“For me a ‘Three tiered’ Menu!”

“Alright, so a Tri-Decker burger with bacon, with a side of twelve onion rings and a large soda. Elenore?”

“For me, in addition to the usual, maybe a ‘Squeeze & Freeze’ menu.”

As she said that, already Elenore was licking her lips in anticipation.

“Very well, so for you, a large double vanilla milkshake and a large sundae. Senna? You take anything?”

Senna, as she sat more comfortably, opening up the belt she was wearing, feeling herself breathing a bit better now, piped up while counting on her fingers.

“Ok, add for me a ‘Bad Boy’ Menu and will also get the ‘Golden Chick’ and the ‘Happy Boar’ menu’s.”

“Hey now, I can offer you one for free… not all of them. But, ok, got it. So for you instead, will be the fried chicken bonanza and the double decker, pound boar burger with fries and soda.

Okay, girls. Your food will be here shortly.”

As the guy moved away, both Amelie and Elenore stared in shock at their friend.

“Sen? Everything ok? That is quite a lot of food.”

“I know, I know…I just got so hungry for this place food that I couldn’t resist. Plus, with all the exercise we do day by day, a little splurge isn’t a problem. You know, in truth I have to confess that I could so see myself eating here at every meal, you know?”

Amelie, swallowing down the last of her chocolate bar nodded as she agreed with her friends, she couldn’t deny it.
The food at Scram was just that good and it went down so easily.

In a few minutes, though, all sounds of speech were gone, replaced by the loud munching of jaws at work. The guy, in fact had returned a short later with their orders, leaving for each of them the specific menu’s that had requested but also the two Party Box that had become their usual order while in there.

The three girls, as soon as food was around, began to focus only on that, munching and biting through their meals as if they had never been eating before. It wasn’t long until their already bloated bellies began to expand even more. In Senna’s case, as she had opened her belt, she didn’t even slow down, she just kept mowing down the first six Bad Boy’s, three large burger per box, and then started to focus on the large platter of Fried chicken.

Her hands and lips starting to get covered in a thick stratum of oil and grease. Yet, she kept biting and swallowing, drinking from her large soda from time to time.

Amelie was in a similar position, after having consumed a couple of her ‘normal’ burgers, she grabbed the massive triple patties monstrosity as she began to consume it as fast as she could.

Elenore, of them all, was the only one who tried to act as less slobbily as possible, cleaning her lips and fingers with napkins whenever she covered them in sauce from her own burgers, while drinking down copious amounts from her massive milkshake.

They had entered in the restaurant that were barely five pm, but as each of them had swallowed the last mouthful, it was already seven and thirty pm. The girls were a wreck. Senna had her lips covered in grease, as well as her hands, while her boulder belly pushed out in front of her, reaching the table. Without her notice, her pants had popped the button, giving her much more space to grow than before.

Amelie was in a similar state of disarray, although her mouth and the front of her shirt were splattered with residuals of sauce from her binge. She was laying back against the chair, both hands massaging the stuffed orb she had instead of her stomach.

Elenore, meanwhile, was also feeling full to burst but, still, she was eagerly sucking down the last droplets from her milkshake. Her button up shirt had lost a few buttons, but it was still barely wearable so, she didn’t make a fuss about it.

Seeing as his favorite customers had finished, Freddie moved closer to them, willing to try and see if they were ready for a second round.

“So girls, anything else?”

Elenore, barely able to gulp down the last mouthful, shook her head, signaling that she had arrived, while Amelie moved her stare from her full belly to the offers on the wall, clearly undecided if she wanted to continue or not. Senna, instead, burped loudly, as she quickly cleaned herself with a few napkins, before turning toward Freddie, a glint within her eyes.

“*Ooarp*…Ugh…Y-Yeah. Bring me…a couple of…Bad Boys, only the buns, and a …a ‘Bulky’ shake.”

“Re-…*Burp*…Really, Sen? You want to get more? Ames, tell her something, please…”

“Uh…Well…I..I think…I’ll take a Taco King, then. Sorry, Elen, but I’m still kinda hungry…”

“Ok, so Bad boys and shake for Senna, Taco King for Amelie…you, Elen? Anything else?”

“I…I couldn’t…I…Oh, what the hell…Bring me two of those shakes Senna ordered.”

“Alright girls. Your food will be out shortly.”

As Freddie went back into the kitchen, he couldn’t hold back his laughter anymore. Those girls truly were getting addicted to the food. It was a matter of time, before they could be promoted to Phase Two.

A short time, at the pace they were going.

When the trio got out of the restaurant it was late evening, each of the girls was feeling like they had eaten themselves round, which in Senna’s case it was partially true. The girl was forced to keep both hands under her billowing stomach, as it was tight as a drum and round as a balloon.

Still, her expression seemed relaxed and, content, after having had such a meal.

Elenore, too was feeling every gram of what she had stuffed within her stomach, as she felt it weight her down quite heavily. Still, although feeling bloated, and a bit gassy, she was still faring better than Amelie.

The poor girl, being a lot shorter than her two friends seemed mostly like a ball with arms and legs, having stuffed herself to bursting point, having actually burst out of her clothes. She wasn’t completely herself either, since she could barely talk, burbling quite a lot instead as excessive gas escaped from her lips as if she had no control over it.

“O-Ok girls…I …I think I’m going home, now. Ames, Elen, See you here tomorrow?”

“S-Sure…Can’t wait…wh-what time, though? Nine am?”

Senna, already waddling away toward her home, took out her phone and quickly replied by writing “Better make it to Ten… will wake up late tomorrow.”

As Senna wobbled away, Elenore made sure to accompany Amelie home, first, and then she too turned home for the night, wanting nothing other than a hot bath and her bed. The short girl, instead, as soon as she was home she received a short lecture from her parents, for being late and for making those sounds but, as the girl had time to rest a bit and go to the bathroom, she felt herself much better.

Quickly exchanging her clothes for a comfy pair of PJ’s, she returned to the kitchen where her mother was busy cooking on a strange stove. For a moment, as she looked at her mom, Amelie seemed to recall a time not so long ago, where her mom didn’t look so…wide, from side to side. Still, she was distracted from those thoughts by the strange new stove she saw her mom using.

“Mom? What is that?”

“Oh, Honey, your father received a promotion in the office. Along with it, his Company provided him with a few new appliances for the house.

Here, why don’t you sit here, as we taught you, and try a few of these recipes I’ve tried with the new stove?”

Amelie, barely having returned home, already found herself sitting down at a table, with a series of steamy hot plates waiting for her. Having gotten used to this treatment, the short girl, barely saw anything wrong with it as she began delving in the tasty recipes her mother had made.

As Amelie ate, Laetitia couldn’t stop herself from looking at her daughter. Between her and her husband influence, Amelie had lost any kind of rebellious streak in her but, she had to admit with herself that her little daughter wasn’t so little anymore. In any case, as she thought on it, she did remember that it was all home cooked food, and so good for her daughter, but also, she looked so adorable with that little chub on her frame. Also, as she caressed her own small paunch, she may have had one too many tastings of her own plate, and yet, that little jiggle there wasn’t feeling too bad on herself.

Tatsuo, from his side, was well aware that his daughter was returning home pretty late, lately but, if she could still get good grades at school and be the well-mannered lady he had taught her to be, then he could surely close an eye on that. Plus, as he looked at both his wife and his daughter, as he sat in his study, he had to admit that the Counselor in his office, the same that he had started to frequent since the previous month, as per Company request, had been right. They both looked rather womanly, although both still may be a bit too thin to be truly healthy.

Yet, Tatsuo thought with a smirk, with the little diet he had put his wife on, she surely was going to be putting on some pounds.



As he closed the restaurant, Freddie couldn’t stop thinking at how good a testing ground Tranquility seemed to be. The Corporation had already, pretty much, extended its contacts in any home and establishment within the city.

He wasn’t actually aware of what the other branches were doing but, it was satisfying to know that Tranquility was starting to become the city that Scram Corp. owned the most, around the world.
© Copyright 2020 E-Brony (UN: sick-o-brony at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
E-Brony has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/998840-Chapter-III---Shadow-spreading-over-people-and-families