*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/998841-Chapter-IV--Tightening-grip-on-Tranquility
Rated: 18+ · Book · Erotica · #2238196
Weight gain novel. A massive, obscure corporation takes residence within a little town.
#998841 added November 21, 2020 at 2:44pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter IV – Tightening grip on Tranquility
As the sun rose on Tranquility, Senna rose with a loud yawn as she scratched her quite flabby gut. She had hazy memories of having a bite to eat with her friends at the Scram Eatery and yet, since she couldn’t actually focus, she wasn’t able to remember exactly what she had picked.

Still, as she slowly rose from her bed, it was morning and so, Breakfast time. Waddling ponderously, she went into the bathroom to freshen up a bit and as she stood in front of the full-length mirror, she stared at her figure. At almost four hundred pounds, Senna had grown rather massive.

Her belly drooped down on her crotch, forcing her to lift it a bit just to see her own undies, her breast too had seemed to be growing massively, as almost every inch of her did. Yet, as she moved her hands over her fattened frame, teasing every roll and every curve with her own fingers, she didn’t seem to figure out the huge elephant in the room.

Herself.

Instead, she thought to be looking good and so, after a quick shower she went toward the kitchen, where she found her father sitting, as it was getting usual, with quite a large plate of pancakes and waffles at his side.

“Morning, Dad.”

“Good Morning, Sweetie! Your breakfast is there, waiting only for you. Eat up, my dear.”

Mayor John Donaghue had been the mayor of the city for quite some time already, since basically no one had ever wanted to replace him, and yet he had almost never taken advantage of his position. He had always considered himself a man of stature and, considering the long time sitting behind the desk, he had never been afraid of admitting to having gained a few pounds.

But the Mayor of the previous year and the current one had some difference between them. It was mostly the two hundred pounds he had gained in the last few months that had changed his appearance somewhat.

Yet, he didn’t seem to mind, nor he did see any sort of danger in providing to his daughter all she wanted. Especially, as of late, at her meals. She, in fact, in the last couple of months had started from having a light breakfast with a shake and some fruits, to having the massive platter she had in front of her right now.

Senna, already licking her lips, stared at the large six eggs omelet that was waiting just for her to dig in, while also looking hungrily at the massive mound of bacon strips and pancakes that were waiting for her right beside the first platter.

“Thanks, Daddy! *munch*…So, no office today?”

“Ah ha… No, I’ve got an appointment with someone today, but it’ll be pretty late, and I don’t know if I’ll return for lunch. So, feel free to have lunch with your friends today, dear.

Will see you later this evening, most probably.

And don’t worry, I haven’t forgotten about that promise of bringing you to the movies…”

But as the Mayor, and Father, was talking, Senna didn’t heard a word of it.

All she was focused on was devouring her breakfast. Between fork and spoon, she cleaned in a record time her plate, licking her lips in enjoyment, until she noticed that her plate was empty. Without a second thought she rapidly filled it again to the brim, as she also brought closer the plate with the pancakes. Delving once more into her gluttony she began to rapidly consume also the second portion, managing to destroy even the eight pancakes piled one atop the other.

With such a start to her day, Senna was now feeling much better than before.

Still, as she began to raise from her chair, her father stopped her.

“Now, Now, Senna. I know you’ve got your practices and what-not to do but, remember, No leftovers. Here, have a bit of this… and some more of that… And then, when you’ve done, here a nice little something I’ve got for you at the bakery…”

Senna watched as her dad basically took her, empty, plate away replacing it directly with the pan where the eggs and the bacon had been prepared, leaving an entire third omelet, along with its side of bacon strips, in front of the teen. Then, as he rose from the table, he brought in front of the wide-eyed girl an entire shortcake chocolate and banana.

“Here you go, sweetie. Eat up and be healthy.”

Senna, although surprised, didn’t seem particularly shocked as she began stuffing her mouth once again, as her belly began to bloat out more and more. As she munched and swallowed, her father looked at her with a smile.

She surely is in need to grow some more healthier. That counselor suggested by Them is right. My little baby is way too thin to be healthy.

“Now, Sen, I’m going to go to work.

You enjoy your lunch with your friends, and I’ll see you at dinner, ok? Love you.”

Senna, shoveling food into her maw, mumbled something toward her dad, but then returned to her feast, quickening her pace since she knew she was going to be late if she didn’t hurry up.

It took her almost an hour but, in the end, she managed to lick clean anything edible from the table. She only had to place a few things back in the cupboards and she could go meet her friends. As she moved the dirty plates away, she noticed, though, that the bar of butter was still on the table and so she took it to bring it into the fridge. But as she had in in her grasp, she realized that it was getting late so, reasoning with her gut, she simply began to munch on it as she quickly put on a jacket and waddled out of her house to meet her friends.

A few meters later, she would just throw away the cover into a trash bin.

Her friends were having similar issues with their own families. Amelie had barely moved out of bed and already her parents were bringing her things to eat. She scarfed down each and every tray they brought her but, after the third one, as she slowly waddled toward the entrance, her mother stopped her in her tracks.

“Young lady, where do you think you’re going?”

“I’m…*Urp*…gonna meet…my friends…today…”

“First, you’ve got to have a proper breakfast. Now, come here, as soon as you finish it, you can go.”

Amelie, although her mind was getting more and more used to these massive portions meals, she still knew of having had already breakfast three times, and yet, hearing the stern voice of her mother, she knew it was futile to discuss. Slowly, she waddled back to her seat at the kitchen table, where her mom quickly unleashed on her a massive meal made mostly of cakes.

As Amelie sat, she saw the smorgasboard of food awaiting her and yet, instead of feeling herself full, she only licked her lips. As used as she was to these massive meals, she no longer felt conflicted about those. If her parents had prepared it for her, she must have needed it.

Without further ado, she began to mow down confectionaries one after the other, barely noticing that even her mother was joining her in that cake fest, as she too started to gobble down cakes and sweets like it was water.
Elenore, instead, was barely conscious.

She had woken up as any other day but, that morning, as her mom returned from the church, she soon found herself glued to the chair in the kitchen as her mother prepared more and more food for her to eat. The girl wasn’t sure what had made her mother change idea but, as her gullet was quickly being stuffed with pounds worth of breakfast and bakery foods, she stopped fighting letting herself be stuffed by her mom.

“M-Mom…*urp*… What’s going on?”

“Oh, dear, I just realize how much you’re tiring yourself out helping here with the house and so I just want you to have all the energies you may need during your day.

Now, open wide, I’ve got here a few dozen’s donut just for you…”


It was more almost one hour past the time that they had agreed, when the three friends managed to waddle in front of their favorite eatery.

Senna, having grown tired of waiting for her friends had gone for a quick stop at a nearby bakery where she had purchased, and already consumed, almost two pounds of triple chocolate chip cookies. Yet, as she emerged from the bakery, she saw her two friends slowly lumbering over to her.

Elenore walked slowly, still feeling all the food that her mom had stuffed into her, and yet, she couldn’t refrain from licking her lips as she got nearer to the Scram eatery.

Amelie, instead, moved slowly as she sat on some kind of scooter, her big fluffy belly staying right below the steering wheel. She, of the three of them, looked like the one that was going to burst at any moment, and yet, that didn’t stop her for joining her friends there.

“Wow, Ames. Fancy your new scooter…”

“Y-Yeah. Thanks, Sen… My mom…insisted… said I shouldn’t…tire myself…too much…”

In that moment a loud grumbling noise interrupted the two friends which, slowly, turned with a surprised stare toward the third member of their group, usually much more mannered.

“S-Sorry… I’m just… so… hungry… Can we… get inside… please?”

Slowly the three four hundred pounds girls lumbered inside laughing between themselves, as Elenore seemed to become as red as a tomato. Soon, they were back at what had become their usual table, with the waiter rapidly taking their usual orders. As the guy left, Amelie was the first to break the ice.

“Girls… You’ve noticed… something… different… as of late?”

“About what? My dad said that there is a representative of some corporation in the city but, alas, nothing juicy. He keeps his secrets under lock and key within his office in the townhall…”

“I don’t think that’s what Ames was referring to. You mean within the city, right? Yeah. I’ve been noticing that people seem… less unhealthy.”

As Elenore said that, she wondered for a moment from where that had come from.

I was thinking about another word… the word… which word I was going to use? It’s probably nothing, unhealthy is a good word in this case…

“Yes, Elen… that’s what I …meant. Everyone seem to be… focusing… only on growing… Healthier.”

“Well, what’s wrong with that?

We too are getting healthier, what should be so wrong about that?”

“Sen, what Amelie is trying to say is… is…”

“B-Basically, I mean… that we too…”

Both girls stopped suddenly.

They were trying to say something but, as soon as they tried to speak, they seemed to forget what they were going to say. Baffled, Elenore tried to push through the veil in her mind and rapidly finished her phrase.

“What Amelie is trying to say is… that we should keep getting healthier and healthier… is the only way to show those bitches at the Sorority.”

Once again, just as she had said it, Elenore thought for a moment that something was wrong. Had she really meant to say that?

Senna, oblivious to her friend’s troubles, smiled at them.

“But that’s why we’re coming here every day, many times per day. Without considering that the food here is too good to pass it up…

Oh! Here are our orders! Dig in, girls!”

The conversation ended there for the three girls, for as soon as food appeared under their noses, each of them began assaulting it with ferocity, as if they hadn’t had the massive breakfast each had at their home. Quickly they began to mow down everything in their path but, without them noticing, the waiter swiftly moved toward each of them, quickly refilling their drinks and swapping empty wrappers with full ones.

Senna did notice out of the corner of her eye but, since the guy was probably doing them a favor, she didn’t say anything. And since she was feeling, suddenly, so hungry, it was rather useful to have food already at hand. As they ate with reckless abandon, their bodies started to swell larger and wider.

Senna was starting to have issue with her seat.

For some reason, she didn’t seem able to keep herself seated normally, as her belly kept bloating up, and on her sides, swelling like an avalanche and forcing her to lay back against the chair to avoid being dragged forward. Yet, she didn’t stop pushing more burgers and fries into her mouth, even as her jaw was starting to ache from the constant munching.

Amelie, widely seated on her scooter, was blindly cleaning out fried chicken pieces from her tray as if she was at an eating contest. With swift motions and rapid chewing, she cleaned bones in a matter of seconds.

But, she too started to feel her body swell in growth, her belly began to rise higher, starting to touch against the wheel of her scooter, and yet she didn’t stop. It was like an empty hole had opened up in her stomach and she couldn’t manage to fill it.

Elenore, of the three was the one that was faring the worst. Dressed in some button up shirt, with matching skirt, previously of her mother, felt starving and yet, she could feel her clothes tightening around her frame, the buttons straining to contain her growing girth. She too was having troubles sitting, feeling like she was going to fall from her chair any minute now. And yet, despite all this, she kept guzzling down milkshake after milkshake, trying in vain to quench her newfound thirst.

Freddie watched the three growing girls with a pleased stare.

He thought, seeing them eating with abandon, that they were ready to join Phase 2.

As soon as they stopped eating, of course.
© Copyright 2020 E-Brony (UN: sick-o-brony at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
E-Brony has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/998841-Chapter-IV--Tightening-grip-on-Tranquility