*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/998879-LOVE
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#998879 added November 22, 2020 at 6:37am
Restrictions: None
LOVE

1. " You Don't Love someone Because they're Perfect, you LOVE them IN SPITE of the fact that They're NOT......"

2. " Love NEVER dies a natural death. It dies Because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings........"

3. " Love is Patient, Love is Kind. It DOES NOT Envy, it Does Not Boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but Rejoices with the truth. It ALWAYS protects, Always trusts, Always hopes, Always perseveres......"

4. " Love Does NOT consist of gazing at each other, but in looking outward TOGETHER in the same direction....."

And What/ Who is a SOUL MATE? - Very well explained by Elizabeth Gilbert.....

5. " People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that's what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life. ...

A true soul mate is probably the MOST IMPORTANT person you'll ever meet, because they tear down your walls and smack you awake. But to live with a soul mate forever? Nah. Deos NOT Happen. Soul mates, they come into your life just to reveal another layer of yourself to you, and then LEAVE. .....
A soul mate's purpose is to Shake you up, TEAR APART YOUR EGO a little bit, Show you your obstacles and addictions, BREAK Your Heart Open So New LIGHT can Get in, Make you so Desperate and out of control that you have to TRANSFORM your Life, THEN Introduce You to Your Spiritual Master..." - Elizabeth Gilbert.

SO SO TRUE.......

© Copyright 2020 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/998879-LOVE