*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/999008-KEEP-YOUR-LEGS-STRONG
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#999008 added November 24, 2020 at 1:08am
Restrictions: None
KEEP YOUR LEGS STRONG*

*A MUST READ ARTICLE*

When we are old, our feet must always remain strong.

When we gain ageing / grow aged, we should not be afraid of hair turning grey (or) his skin sagging (or) wrinkles.

Among the signs of *longevity,* as summarized by the US Magazine "Prevention", *strong leg muscles* are listed on the top, as *the most important and essential one.*

_Do not move your legs for two weeks & your leg strength will decrease by 10 years._

A study from the University of Copenhagen in Denmark found that both old and young, during the two weeks of *inactivity,* _the legs muscle strength got weakened by a third_ which is *equivalent to 20-30 years of ageing.*

As our leg muscles weaken, it will take a long time to recover, even if we do _rehabilitation exercises,_ later.

*Therefore, regular exercise like walking, is very important.*

The whole body weight/load remain on legs.

The foot is a kind of *pillars,* bearing the weight of the human body.

Interestingly, 50% of a person's bones and 50% of the muscles, are in the two legs.

The largest and strongest joints and bones of the human body are also in the legs.

"Strong bones, strong muscles, and flexible joints form the "Iron Triangle" that carries the most important load on the human body."

70% of human activity and burning of energy in one's life, is done by the two feet.

Do you know this?

When a person is young, his *thighs have enough strengths, to lift a small car!*

The foot is the *center of body locomotion.*

Both the legs together have 50% of the nerves of the human body, 50% of the blood vessels and 50% of the blood flowing through them.

It is the large circulatory network that connects the body.

Only when the feet are healthy then the *convention current of blood* flows, smoothly, so people who have strong leg muscles will definitely have a *strong heart.*

3. Aging starts from the feet upwards.

As a person gets older, the accuracy and speed of transmission of instructions between the brain and the _legs decreases,_ unlike when a person is young.

In addition, the so-called *Bone Fertilizer Calcium* will sooner or later be lost with the passage of time, making the elderly more prone to bone fractures.

_Fractures in the elderly easily *triggers* series of complications, especially fatal diseases such as brain thrombosis._

*Do you know that 15% of elderly patients will die within a year of a thigh-bone fracture.*

*Exercising the legs, is never too late, even after the age of 60 years.*

Although our feet will gradually age with time, exercising our feet is a life-long task.

Only by strengthening the legs, *one can prevent further aging.*

Please walk for *at least 30-40 minutes,* daily to ensure that your legs receive sufficient exercise and to ensure that your leg muscles remain healthy.*

© Copyright 2020 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/999008-KEEP-YOUR-LEGS-STRONG