*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/999329-SUNDAY-HUMUOR
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#999329 added November 29, 2020 at 4:17am
Restrictions: None
SUNDAY HUMUOR..........😉

1. “A man and a Woman are sleeping together when suddenly there is a noise in the house, and the Woman rolls over and says, "It's my husband, you have to leave!" The man jumps out of bed, jumps through the window, crawls through the bushes, and out on the street, when he realizes something. He goes back to the house and says to the woman, "Wait, I AM your husband!!!!!!! - She replies giving him a DIRTY look, "So why did you run?"……..”

2. “A man comes home, finds his wife in bed with another man, and asks, “What is this?!?” The wife turns to her lover and says, “See, I told you he was stupid !......”

3. “ Chaman sat at his dying wife's bedside. Her voice was little more than a whisper. "Chammu Darling," she breathed, "I've a confession to make before I go... I... I'm the one who took the that I Lakh from your safe. I spent it on a fling with your best friend, Nandu. And it was I who forced your mistress to leave the city. And I am the one who reported your income tax evasion to the government." "Don't give it a second thought, sweetheart. Who do you think gave you the Poison?" answered Chaman……

4. “A man and a woman have just had their 50th wedding anniversary. The husband turns to his wife and asks, "What do you want to do to celebrate our anniversary dear?" She replies, "Let's run upstairs and make love." He turns to her and says, "Well make up your mind, we can't do both!......."

5. “On the night of their honeymoon, a newlywed couple has an unfortunate accident, resulting in the amputation of the groom's left foot. Unable to control her grief, the bride calls her mother from the hospital. "Mother," she sobs, "my husband has only one foot." The mother, trying to console her daughter, says, "That's alright dear, your father has only six inches.........”

6. “Someone asked Him , "Now that you are retired, do you still have a job?" He replied, "Yes I am my wife's sexual adviser." Somewhat shocked, they said, "I beg your pardon, but what do you mean by that?" "Very simple," he answered, "My wife has told me that when she wants my Fu*#&….ng advice, she'll ask me for it."

HOW'S THAT......

© Copyright 2020 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/999329-SUNDAY-HUMUOR