*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/999718-Three-Score-and-Ten--Day-110
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2232901
Psalm 90:10, "The length of our days is seventy years—or eighty if we are strong....
#999718 added December 5, 2020 at 8:15pm
Restrictions: None
Three Score and Ten + Day 110
This day I wanted to write on this prompt:

Proverbs 4:7
7. Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.

Getting Wisdom But How, First off Sincerely ask God to grant you Wisdom. Second, Have a healthy life style so you may age, You will have some wisdom rub of on you with age, you can not help it. Wisdom after all is a collection of life experiences that you can use to make good decisions if you desire to do so. Third, You need to make a real decision to acquire wisdom. It all will not all just fall in your lap. Watch other peoples good and bad behaviors and the consequences it produces. Learn by watching and listening to others. Seek out your elders and learn from there experiences, Most are a store house of wisdom. Wisdom is learning how to put 2+2 together and come up with 4. It is learning how to think, with logic. It is learning how to lead a Productive, Organized, Satisfying and Happy Life. It needs to be realized true wisdom is a Life Long Quest. I wish you a rest full blessed evening.

© Copyright 2020 Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" (UN: fathertymme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/999718-Three-Score-and-Ten--Day-110