*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/action/view/message_id/3526623
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing · #1474311
2023 Sign-ups are CLOSED. A month-long novel-planning challenge with prizes galore.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 12, 2022 at 9:01pm
Day 13: Outline Revisions and Timelines
It's me again! I come bearing this article: "Plotlines and Timelines"   It's a pretty cool look at the different timelines and plotlines you might need to construct your novel, and I found it interesting. So here.

Is anybody planning on telling their story out of order? Or in reverse order? Plotting that ahead of time will definitely help so you don't get confused! *Bigsmile* If you don't have a lot to add, that's okay, you can always revise it more later. (I often have a hard time revising it, for instance. *Whistle*) Remember your outline revision is for you! I personally don't revise it to put every little thing I want to happen, because if I do that, it feels like I already wrote the story, and I lose interest. *Laugh* But if lots of detail works for you, then that's awesome and it's a great way to keep track of tricky plot details. (And remember, you have another revision, so it's okay if you don't have a full grasp of your plot yet!)

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And when you look long into the abyss, the abyss also looks into you."-Nietzsche
sparkle faery signature
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Day 13: Outline Revisions and Timelines · 10-12-22 9:01pm
by ⭐Princette♥PengthuluWrites
Re: Day 13: Outline Revisions and Timelines · 10-12-22 9:13pm
by QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham
Re: Day 13: Outline Revisions and Timelines · 10-12-22 9:13pm
by Angelica- Happy Mothers Day!

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Brandiwyn🎶.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/action/view/message_id/3526623