*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/item_id/1538558-Lonewolf-Designz
Rated: E · Message Forum · Business · #1538558
A place for Signatures and Banners of all kinds.
Lonewolf Designz Logo I made

Welcome
to
Lonewolf Designz

I like making signatures and for now since I'm just getting into this business on Writing.com for purpose of keeping my account going. I'm going to for a short time giving various chosen fellow authors special signatures to be used on Writing.com

Below you'll see a number of Images that can be customized into a Signature of your liking, or that you can have yourself so you can customize as you see fit. Once an image is purchased, it is deleted from the store. I will then replace the sold item with a new image. If you prefer to email your order please do so.

Images are from free/non commercial sites, and/or I have permission from other artists to use certain art works of theirs for our community only. Any questions, drop me an email. I ask that you please be patient. Personalization upon request.

PRICES

Sig prices are 3,000 - 8,000 GPs. Holiday sig prices vary

Please send all payments directly to me.

ORDERING

Include With Your Order:
Image ID # AND Description:
Information for scripting.
Color preference:
A Small Phrase (available room only)

Gift certificates are available and can be ordered through the forum or by email.

PAYMENT

Payment is to be made upon posting. Please send all payments, with a small note detailing which image number it is for here:

Wolf Treasure Chest  (E)
This is the chest where the GP donations are held.
#1537477 by Lonewolf

Thank you

Please remember in order to use images on Writing.com an upgraded membership is required.

If you have a question or request, please send me an email and I will reply as soon as possible.

1.~
*Dollar* 3500 GPs

2. ~
*Dollar* 5000 GPs

3. ~
*Dollar* 6500 GPs

4. ~
*Dollar* 5000 GPs

5. ~
*Dollar* 4000 GPs

6. ~
*Dollar* 5500 GPs

7. ~
*Dollar* 3000 GPs

8. ~
*Dollar* 7000 GPs
 Lone's Signature & Banner Request Form  (E)
Place a request
#1541833 by Lonewolf

0 Posts · *Magnify*
This forum is currently EMPTY!

Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/item_id/1538558-Lonewolf-Designz