*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/item_id/2248869-Open-Door-to-Grace-Forum
Rated: E · Message Forum · Religious · #2248869
This goes with the group and prayer survey. Place for comments and discussion.

Writing.Com is a microcosm of the world we live in. In the real world, we sometimes rub shoulders with folks who do not share our belief in JESUS. It is the same thing here at Writing.Com.

In the real world, many of us have learned the importance of seeking out fellowship with other believers. That is true here at Writing.Com as well. We didn't join WDC for Christian fellowship or prayer. We joined because it is a writing website and we have a shared interest in writing. Most of us are writers. Some of us are here to read.

As we write, read and review each other's work, we are getting to know each other. At times, the faith we share is on the surface and apparent to all. At other times, we can get lost in the things of this world: contests, auctions, reviews, writing.

As we write, it is my prayer that we depend on the ultimate Author to guide us. It is my prayer . . .

Prayer was the reason this group was formed in the first place. It is natural for one Christian to ask another, "Please pray for me about this or that." Open Door To Grace is a good place for us to do that.

It can also be a place for fellowship. Let's get to know each other. Let's share our faith and our journeys.

"Open Door To Grace Prayer Hot Line E: Do you want prayer? Ask for it here! All requests are confidential.

JESUS is LORD!

Prayer Bible study

I was given this group by a friend. The words above we're written by them and express exactly how I feel. I desire to see the true Christians on this website fellowshipping with one another and building each other up in Christ. I want to see us work together to share the gospel with others and praying for one another. I want to see our activities and pages linked together and easy to find and access by others on this site. Individually, we can still make a difference, but united, Chistians can experience the Holy Spirit work through us and in us on a whole new level.

Make comments, ask questions, submit prayer requests, and leave link to Christian items you would like to share. Let's fellowship!

Below, I will list the Christian activities and groups I am personally aware of. Please let me know of others and I will add them to the list. I would eventually like to get this group active again in prayers and reviews and fellowship with other Christians. I created this forum to go with the group so we can work on building this dream together.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FORUM
Feasting On The Word of God   (E)
This is for a Bible study group.
#2245217 by Marvelous Friend

GROUP
Open Door To Grace ♥  (E)
Christians who will pray with YOU!
#1372872 by Marvelous Friend

FORUM
Take up Your Cross  (E)
This will be a daily blog forum.
#2225667 by Chris Breva

IN & OUT
Christian Bible Fellowship  (E)
♥ Do you read your Bible & find it speaking to your heart? Share your thoughts here. ♥
#2087277 by ruwth

FORUM
The Lighthouse Poetry Contest  (E)
Contests With A Christian Theme
#1742964 by LegendaryMask❤️

FORUM
The Lighthouse Short Story Contest  (E)
This is a faith-based contest where you can share your experiences with others.
#2229244 by LegendaryMask❤️

GROUP
Cards of Love  (E)
Do you want to send someone a physical greeting, get well or sympathy card?
#2237476 by LegendaryMask❤️

Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#2142994 by Not Available.

GROUP
Talk Place Group Forum  (E)
Sharing our stories, prayer, sharing how we ourselves see the Word Of GOD, Contest & More
#2084061 by Sunny

FOLDER
Christian Verses, During Tough Times!!!  (E)
Christian Verses to use to Get Through Tough Times
#2248736 by Sharmelle's Expressions

FOLDER
Spiritual Talk Place Group   (E)
Things for the Spiritual Talk Group
#2084066 by Sunny

SURVEY
Soul to Soul CLOSED  (E)
Ask anonymously for yourself or someone else.
#2228653 by Krista of House Mormont

GROUP
The Word Warriors CLOSED  (NPL)
Open to all good humans willing to pray for fellow writers. Share your words!
#2220869 by Krista of House Mormont

Angel's Easter Newsletter 2006  (E)
This newsletter is about Jesus Part 2
#1094044 by Marvelous Friend

Flair For Writing Issue 19  (E)
This month's newsletter is about Jesus.
#834613 by Marvelous Friend

Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1687125 by Not Available.
0 Posts · *Magnify*
This forum is currently EMPTY!

Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/item_id/2248869-Open-Door-to-Grace-Forum